快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Crash related to dac3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi. If the dac 3 is activated in settings and I want to close vdj I get this message:
"Warning!
The system was unresponsive.
VirtualDJ has performed a recovery, and should now work ok again.
Still, you might want to restart the software next time it's convenient enough for you to do so."

the crashguard report txt file says:
"CRASHGUARD
date=708251401
version=5.0
build=500
thread=Main
address=00438e72
ins=8b118b47
excode=c0000005 (0,0) "
If I start vdj without activating dac3 I can close the vdj with no problem. If I activate the dac3 than I can't close the vdj without getting that warning message. I can't de-activate the dac3 once I have activated it. Than, after restarting vdj the program doesn't "see" the mp3 files in database. It sees only the folder. When I select a folder it appear empty.
What could be the problem?

asus g2p core2duo 2000mhz, 2gb ram, 512mb video, xp
thanks.

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:25 am
I've been doing some more tests and I notice that when I want to de-activate the dac3 I get that warning message. I click ok than the dac3 de-activates without restarting the vdj. Than I can close vdj without a problem. So I think the problem is dac3 related.
I forgot to say that I use v5.0rev5 with jpboggis's mapper. I have tried the built in mapper for dac3 and there is no change.

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 12:34 am
Somebody?

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 6:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It's an old crashguard so delete the "crashguard report.txt" file

mariushallangos wrote :
Warning!
The system was unresponsive.
VirtualDJ has performed a recovery, and should now work ok again.
Still, you might want to restart the software next time it's convenient enough for you to do so

The message you received is the new anti-freeze recovery system added in v5.0 rev5.
It detects when something is freezing the skin and auto-recover the software in order to avoid using ctrl+alt+del

So it can be a driver crash (USB connexion lost) or your CPU was overloaded or a bad memory access (Virtual Memory for example if your HD is working a lot)

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 7:53 pm
ok, thanks.

发表时间 Thu 25 Oct 07 @ 5:35 pm
I have the exact same problem

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 5:52 pm
Partyman wrote :
I have the exact same problem

With DAC3 + mapper ?
And if you remove the mapper?

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 5:55 pm
its defo something to do with dac3 ive just tested the same

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 6:27 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@djcel

this is the exact error i am receiving and i too run the dac3 with the mapper and 5.5.

this is strange because the exact same system config works flaewlessly with 5.4

any suggestions?

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 11:36 am
triadPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Same Problem here.

V5.0Rev5 worked flawlessly (with DAC3 and mapper), until I scanned a bigger number of tracks. Now I get the same error message when closing the program.

Maybe it needs to much time to write down the Database on closing...

Is it possible to disable the anti-freeze recovery system?

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:44 pm
triad wrote :
Is it possible to disable the anti-freeze recovery system?

Well we don't want for the moment because it's safer for the user and it's a way for you to discover some "hidden" problems in the previous versions and so really having a stable software or computer.

DAC3 closing problem, which existed in previous versions too but was "hidden" (unknown), is under investigation for the moment.

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 12:09 am
triadPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Found a possible solution for the "empty database section" problem:

In Config/Codecs section all my codec entries were removed!

When I add a new entry (i.e. "MP3", connected to "MP3 decoder") all my Songs reappear in the database! I think this works with all file types.

I still get the VDJ shutdown error message, but when I restart VDJ, the songs are still there...

Hope this helps somebody...

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 9:30 am
triad wrote :
Found a possible solution for the "empty database section" problem:

In Config/Codecs section all my codec entries were removed!

When I add a new entry (i.e. "MP3", connected to "MP3 decoder") all my Songs reappear in the database! I think this works with all file types.

I still get the VDJ shutdown error message, but when I restart VDJ, the songs are still there...

Hope this helps somebody...

Yes that works like that in VirtualDJ : If no extension is written in the codecs section, no file with this extension will be displayed in the browser.
In clear it works like a filter on extensions.

Codecs are saved in the registry key "FileTypes"

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 3:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)