快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Need Your Help!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

I have got the Hercules djconsole mp3 and a laptop but the problem that i have got is that i am unable to prelisten to the next song in my headphones because i have only got one output on my laptop. so by reading fellow posts on here i saw that someone recommended getting the 5.1 create soundblaster which i have purchased. When i try to config the soud settings on the version of virtual dj that came with the console it is all greyed out and i am unable to access it.

Could someone please tell me how to set all this up so i am able to prelisten to a song in my headphones either on my laptop or from the soundblaster and to listen to another song from my laptop speakers.

发表时间 Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 4:55 pm
Which version of VDJ do you have?

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 12:34 am
i have got the home version that came with the hercules djconsole mp3

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 12:06 pm
By adjusting the sound settings in Virtual DJ, you can use the computer's onboard soundcard for headphone listening and the Creative as the card for the speakers - go to Sound Config, select Headphones (or "Heaphones", if you haven't downloaded the latest version), then select Creative as the first soundcard and the computer's own soundcard as the second one - use the second one for headphones, as the onboard soundcard isn't always that loud, whereas Creative is - share that one with the public!

Better still - get the Mark II!

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 3:55 pm
hello many thanks for your response bk i have managed to sort it out i am so happy now lol i can now practice even more

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 5:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)