快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Attention Strip / Gentlemens Club DJ's

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey All, This Is Yours Truely, DJ Babylon, And I Was Looking For All The Strip Club DJ's Out There For Some Valuable Information.

Here's the Deal. I Am Currently Working With A Few Partners In A New CD Subscription Site, And On Of The Series I Am Working On Envolves Strip Clubs. To Break it down, I am creating a series just for strip club djs. Songs that you would here and were or are the hottest songs ever. This is how u come in, I have scourred the clubs in my tri-state region, and a few southern states, for playlists from djs using softwares' that create histories of what is played, and what i need is any dj's that are playing with vdj, or if another program, to submit me as many histories of your dj sets in the strip clubs for yhour shifts. Heres the thing, i need them in their original format, and not altered to break down songs that u may have played moer then once, the whole ideal is that I need to know what is played and how many times it is played.

NEWAYZ, i hope that somewhat explains what I am looking for and doing, and here is "YOUR" incentive for your contribution to this project, i am willing to give my pressed cd sets to each user that submits a decent amount of playlists, IE... Like 15 or more playlists for about a year time span or what not would make u qualify. Now this series is looking to be a 20 disc set, all genre'tized, bpm'ed, era'ed etc....

All i need you to do is email me with attatchments of your history playlists, and your return email address.

--@--.-- ...... thank you for any help!!!

DJ Babylon

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djbabylon no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 6:39 am
i guess since i can not post my email address, PM me or visit my website i-babylon.com to contact me. This offer / help is offered to all the creaters and teamers of VDJ too!!!

thank you!! And no this is not spam, this is the real deal.

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 6:41 am
I like my spam fried

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 8:52 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
CanSpoilU wrote :
I like my spam fried

hee,,lol

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 12:36 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sooo...If im reading that correctly your asking for other people that have done the years of work on their playlists to all send to you so you can put it all together and make money from it? Hope to see you become a member of VDJ soon with your hard earned dollars.

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 1:40 pm
Its called research, ive been dj'ing in the strip clubs for 9 years. Just like billboard would see what is played the most on the radio and rate the music im doing the same. I know what i play, and particularly it is more and a way diff selection then what other djs would play. As far as vdj, I am not ready to purchase it yet, i am an avid user of BPM studio and it works great for me. I am still waiting for a few features before i purchase vdj. As far as the list Basicallly its like me sitting in the clubs and writing down every song i hear all night, then making a database of what was played to compiled, this seriesw will be, hottest songs from the stripclub, by the strip club djs. This is the internet age where it helps to colabo across the country and get different regions for comparison, so I am taking my resources and using them to the best of my ability. I am the one who will be shelling out the cash to license all the songs, and press the cds, and the artwork etc... etc... ....

Take it as U wish!

Once again, anyone understanding thanks!

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 3:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)