快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: xponent midi map - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
skyfxl wrote :
xponent now natively supported in V5 r4

This is definitely good news for xponent user:) All wait is paid off:)

发表时间 Sun 07 Oct 07 @ 9:57 pm
MumpiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
... about the native support ...

I downloaded the r4 version yesterday and saw that the Xponent had its own icon in the remote section, but when I activated it, nothing happened!
Why? The icon was still red and I could do nothing with the console! The old midi way worked!
Did I do something wrong?

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 12:51 pm
Mumpi wrote :
... about the native support ...

I downloaded the r4 version yesterday and saw that the Xponent had its own icon in the remote section, but when I activated it, nothing happened!
Why? The icon was still red and I could do nothing with the console! The old midi way worked!
Did I do something wrong?

Try doing this...firts turn on your hrdware then...strat VDJ, this way shuld work, because this hapen to me when i open vdj firts and then try to turn on my iCDXs VDJ does not read the iCDXs then i have to close VDJ and reopen but with the iCDXs turned on...

Regards

Dj Quintana

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 3:52 pm
I'm @work right now, so I need to check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure that I turned on the Xponent before ... I mean, it wouldn't make any sense not to do it! Any other suggestions besides that? The Xponent icon should be green like the midi symbol when properly connected, right?

BTW: I still don't know how to reply to certain posts, so that you have the others statement in yours, like you just did ... "Mumpi wrote ...". How do I do this?

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 3:57 pm
At mumpi.. enable ur bb code (message format) then u will see the quate at the right top of ur post windows:)

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 6:52 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
At mumpi.. enable ur bb code (message format) then u will see the quate at the right top of ur post windows:)

ALLRIGHT! Thank you !!!

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:11 pm
NO prob..njoy

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 7:20 pm
bb code ?? could someone explain me in a basic language how do i configure VDJ 5.0 rev4 so my xponent can be supported as the software says it should be. thanks !

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 4:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 4:09 am
I have a question besides the mapping of the Xponent ...

How do you carry the console around? Any nice bags where it fits in, maybe together with the Laptop?

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 9:17 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm sure someone on the Torq forum said that one of the gig skinz bags was big enough for an xponent, laptop, headphones and some cables and that it all fitted quite well. I believe M-Audio are also supposed to be releasing one...

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 1:31 pm
Can someone confirm that the native mapper works? It's not working on my side, it just does nothing. Is the icon of the Xponent suppose to turn green when properly connected?

发表时间 Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 8:46 pm
same here. no difference. plzz could someone send the user manual so we can setup the xponent properly with VDJ. thanks !

发表时间 Wed 10 Oct 07 @ 3:11 am
Nobody has a confirmation about the native mapper?
So is it a hoax? Icon added, but no functionaliy behind?
Strange !!!

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 2:20 pm
I get my Xponent back tomorrow, then I'm going to start work on a custom mapper now native support is there - unless anyone has already done a good one of course!

On that note, does anyone know the PLUGINDEVICE ID that should be assigned to the Xponent?

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 3:19 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I get my Xponent back tomorrow, then I'm going to start work on a custom mapper now native support is there - unless anyone has already done a good one of course!

On that note, does anyone know the PLUGINDEVICE ID that should be assigned to the Xponent?

My point was that native support seems not to be functional. I have my own custom mapper (XML) so that's not the point.
Midi-wise everything is fine, BUT the stuff that should work through the native support (level-meter, LEDs, etc) are not working, at least not on my side. So what would you do then? Another custom midi mapper is "not" needed, as everybody wants to set it up differently!
We need to get the native stuff, as mentioned above, working and this can only be done through a native mapper (DLL).

Or am I missing / misunderstanding something?

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 5:02 pm
Thats what I'm saying - I'm guessing native support for the controller ID has been added, just with no functionality. So for that functionality to be enabled, someone needs to code a mapper DLL.

Thats what I was offering to do - a native DLL mapper that supports the LEDs etc...

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 7:53 pm
Ahhh, I was not aware that you have coding skills! Are you able to do that?
If so, could the native mapper then have a functionality to act like the personal MIDI XML mapper as I suppose that lots of people have different views on the functionality of the buttons!?!

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 8:06 pm
So sad that xponent doesn´t work with VirtualDJ ! (Not 100%)
I have a Hercules Mk2 and always used VirtualDJ...

I have bought a Torq Xponent and want to use with Virtual DJ now
(Torq is horrible compared with Virtual DJ)

But expend $250 bucks on a software that is not compatible with my equipament nowadays...it´s impossible !

And i visit this forum everyday...and dont like the support that the atomix give to their customers..
No one give a feedback WHEN this will work...only a few members that help us...(but they´re not the programmers/official project staff or something else)

Some info from these guys who support us tell me that they made a mistake on this "native support" and will correct on the next version (but not confirmed the beat lights/level meter)

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:21 pm
FlavioPiu - you'll need the Pro version for Xponent support anyway ;)

I fully intend to start working on a proper mapper - my Xponent should be back tomorrow, but if someone beats me to the punch then it saves me a load of trouble!

发表时间 Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:26 pm
70%