快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Which Audio Interface should I purchase?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good audio interface to use with Virtual DJ? I'm not looking to spend to much money, about 80 pounds max.

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 10:17 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What r u trying to achieve with? Only for prelistening or timecodes ?

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 2:02 pm
Pre listening, at the moment I'm having to cross my fingers that the record I'm mixing in sounds ok.

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 7:48 pm
For this , just get any 4.1 cards such as from creative soundblaster etc. And u be fine n also it will be ard ur budget too :)

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 8:25 pm
You'll have to excuse me, I'm totally new to this new computer DJ thing, can this type of sound card connect to my stereo for party's etc?

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 10:37 pm
yes u can.. and r u planning to use computer alone or with external mixer?

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 8:53 am
Computer alone at the moment but might buy an external mixer at a later date.

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 5:15 pm
Then that kind of card is suitable for ur usage in at the moment:) But i would personally suggest u save a bit more and if u want to have controller, a mixer n soundcard , why don't u go buying herc mk2.. which at later date u could also upgrade pro with a discount.. The herc mk2 also included DJC edition of VDJ which u can registered as a home edition user..and also if on later stage u could have ur external n timecoded etc with ur set too.. But to use that u have to upgrade to pro..;)

Keep Spinning..

Regards

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 8:12 pm
Thanks for you help.

Rock on

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 8:37 am
no prob :) Have a nice set..hee

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 8:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)