快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Denon DN-HC4500 Native Support!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj xioHome userMember since 2007
Hello Team,

I just bought a Denon DN-HC4500 and although PCDJ Reflex works well, I would like to see this work with Virtual DJ for its video capabilities.
Would you guys be adding Native Support anytime soon?
You'll most likely gain a new customer, if it works well!

Thanks,

DJ Xio
PromoDJs.com

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 6:42 am
Yes, very soon.

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 10:46 am
As I understood direct HC4500 support would be exclusive to PCDJ for now, meaning while it has been added to PCDJ VJ it will have to wait a while for VDJ..

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 9:16 am
paulheu wrote :
As I understood direct HC4500 support would be exclusive to PCDJ for now, meaning while it has been added to PCDJ VJ it will have to wait a while for VDJ..

Well, I guess you understand, what you understand. Who am I to say what you understand?

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 9:53 am
So I understand I understand correctly to understand what I understand. Or am I wrong here..;)

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 11:14 am

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 11:35 am
I'm not sure I understand, if I understand, if you understand, what you understand is correct or not. Surely, you can understand that?

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 12:00 pm
May be he doesn’t understand that you understood that he understands what you thought he understood….. However, if he understands that you understood that he understands what you thought he understood—then he understands….

OO

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 12:14 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I understand!

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 2:24 pm
paulheu wrote :

You understood right :) thats correct. Exclusive for PCDJ VJ for a SHORT while.

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 2:26 pm
Holy Crap I don't understand, but i dont need to understand, just so you understand we are all good!

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 10:27 pm
What he said.. as far as I understand..

guess it's understood this thread is kinda done.. :)

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 12:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)