快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCCD problems [solved]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm using VDJ 5, u46DJ and CDJ 200s.

I'm not getting the control that I'd like with the TCCDs. when I hit cue - the song pauses instead of going back to the cue point. I have to use keyboard commands to reset my track. And I can't use the search buttons or jog wheel to search inside a song. is this normal? Do I have something messed up? I want the same control that I would get if I were playing a regular audio CD. is this possible with VDJ TCCDs?

thanks

Jeremy

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 6:06 am
So I guess no one has this problem...

well does anyone have this problem?? I Lose TCCD control after 3 or 4 songs (sometimes sooner) ie, I can see the record spinning on the screen but it's no longer controlling the song. It even happened once while a song was playing. most of the time it just happens in between mixes.

Does anyone else have this problem ? or can offer me any advice on tweaking the TCCD controls for this or my previous questions?

thanks
Jeremy

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 1:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Jeremy,

Go into the Timecode config and uncheck the Clear Sound option and increase the Pitch sensitivity to 400.

Also, which mode are you running in? Absolute? SMART? Relative?

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 3:09 am

Make sure you have CD checked in the timecode setup.

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 11:26 pm
DJ-in-norway, I had CD checked in setup. After a rather long phone call with cstoll, I believe my problems are fixed :)

My main issue was that with the Pioneer CDJ 100s and my U46DJ the TCCD sound input was too high. after reducing my input volume on the U46DJ control mixer by half, everything started to come together perfectly. After some minor tweaking with the TC Down I am able to control each track like a regular CD. ie cue button reseting the track to beginning (or wherever the cue is set) and also acting as a sampler play button. I still have some tweaking to do but it's 90% there and totally usuable now.

As for my losing TCCD control I think unchecking the power management option for the USB port solved that problem. I've been running it for about an hour now and not lost control yet. where as before I just had to play 4-6 songs.

I also don't have audio skips/dropouts anymore. That may be related to unchecking the clear sound option but I was still getting it prior my volume revelation so I think it's actually associated with the TCCD input volume. but i still have clear sound unchecked.

I thank you for the awesome tech support and am totally excited to finally start using TCCDs :)

Jeremy

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 1:46 am
What a 'phenomenon' !!

Btw, for all others - this was not a specialized service -- Jeremy is a good longtime friend.

Glad to hear things are better...!

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 3:08 am

hehe, then why did you charge me $2.99 a minute? Phenomenon.... that brings back memories!

but yes, I've been testing all night and so far no more problems :) thanks again!

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 5:03 am
djjeremy wrote :
hehe, then why did you charge me $2.99 a minute?

That's the inter-state phone fee that goes to the Federal Gov't for phone service. You should see what it cost when I have to go on the road to someone's house!

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 1:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)