快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Analyzing problems!!!!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have about 35,000 songs on my hard drive and I am having problems analyzing them. Sometimes I will analyz a folder and then next time I go into it it won't be analyzed. I have top sit and do it cd by cd or folder by folder. And aometimes when I analyz it it won't do it. And lots of songs that are not, they won't fully come up in the player when I drag them in. Is there some better way to do this?

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 4:17 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How about giving some information about what you are using.
O/S? External Hard drives? VirtualDJ version ?

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 4:30 am
I am using windows XP and I keep my songs on a external hard drive cause I have over 200 gig of music.

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 4:35 am
I am starting to HATE this software. Everytime I analyz a folder, lots of times it is not after it is done. I used a cracked version for a short time to try the program and I am ready to go back. Is Numark Cue any better? The trial I have of that has never messed up yet.

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:07 am
jimspinnin wrote :
I am starting to HATE this software. Everytime I analyz a folder, lots of times it is not after it is done. I used a cracked version for a short time to try the program and I am ready to go back. Is Numark Cue any better? The trial I have of that has never messed up yet.

Ok maybe the crack is effecting what you are trying to do, so what I would suggest is you uninstall all versions of VDJ (if you have some that are analyzed I would copy your database file from my documents) Get the registry cleaner and clean your registry of all VDJ related items, then reinstall 5.0 and try it again. Also make sure the folders you are trying to analyze arent read only (dont know if this does anything, but worth a shot).

The crack version does a lot of crap to the registry so that is where I would start.

If you have msn you can add me, send me a pm and I can try to help you out:)

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 5:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)