快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Full compatibiltiy with ID3 tags - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I´ve postet that 1 1/2 Year ago. No month without a some questions for ID3 support in VDJ, but nothing happens. If such a lot people using VDJ want a ID3 support, why does the develop team ignore this????

发表时间 Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 3:20 pm
i don't know why they don't take care of this it's about time something done

发表时间 Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 9:14 pm
*bump*, because it's still needed... =(

发表时间 Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 2:15 am
VDJ really needs a better recordcase and ID3 tag support. You should be able to pick the columns you display, adjust the fonts/colors, sort by any tag, search by any tag.

Seriously, its sad that no improvements have been made in this area for several versions now.

发表时间 Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:57 pm
bobbiePRO InfinityMember since 2003
bump!! evything that was said in this thread sometimes 2 years ago is still valid.
I have a proper tagged library and I want to be able to list all release before 1995 that are Techno and > 125 bpm for example. No file naming allow advanced queries. This is my biggest requested feature for VDJ: proper ID3 V2.4 handling and complex queries. While you're at it I'd love Vorbis tag support as I have quite a lot of FLAC around. I hope we'll get sth in next release of VDJ.

As a programmer, I know implementing a proper and reliable database system using tag is not easy due to the myriad of ID3 versions but if program like foobar2k , tag&rename etc can do it, so you can!

In the meantime having a properly tagged collection is still useful as you can rename all the files automtically to comply with VDJ limitations

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 10:01 pm
If this support is ever added and has performance implications, it should be done so that the performance affecting code can be optional. I like keeping my files intact and have the md5 sums of the files along with other information in a real database which allows for flexibility that goes as far as you need, which isn't the case with ID3.

发表时间 Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 3:42 pm
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
For all those who want ID3 tags in VDJ.

In a post on this forum I found a link to an MP3 tagger called the "Godfather"
http://users.otenet.gr/~jtcliper/tgf/
This is a freeware tagger in where you can build your own scripts to fill information in fields of your choice so I have applied genre, year, track, BPM ..... to the comment field.
Now I have all my information in the VDJ comment field and search is fast.
It took me a full day to convert my 30.000 songs in this way but it was worth the time i spent.

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 06 @ 9:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)