快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Issues already :( [Resolved]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hooked everything back up to play with it some more b4 bringing to my first wedding this weekend.

Keep in mind, The first time I hooked everything up (last week) I didn't have any issues at hand. Everything worked great.

Like I said before, I hooked my ICDx's to my laptop controlling CUE (VDJ Skin) and I get two erros now.

1. Your database on C: is corrupt. Go to config/ browser / fix. (I do this every time, it comes up upon every load)
2. The skin you are using is higher then the rez of your screen. It worked fine last week, why is it messed up now?

Thanks for helping the Noob out.

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 11:57 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Open CUE, get the errors, click the Maximize button in the top right. Close CUE.
Open CUE, might get the C: corrupt error, go to Config - Fix, Check, Clean << In that order , Close CUE.
Open CUE - what happens?

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 12:54 am
First Cstool, Thank you.

Secondly, how did you come across this information and how do i stop it from happening again?

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 1:30 am
NEW ISSUE:

Everything loads up fine today, but my icdx's will not controll the software. They are reading the file names on the screens, but the play button will not play the song.

I enabled and disabled the players in the config menu with no avial.

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 12:41 am
Jeremy are you running the iCDX through a HUB or a dedicated USB port ? If through a HUB is it self-powered or have it's own power cable ?

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 9:40 am
ateiveHome userMember since 2007
;)

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 3:16 pm
I am running it dedicated USB.

I think there's an order of how everything needs to me truned on to work correctly. I rebooted the computer and the 2nd time it worked.

(please excuse the messy garage. We're doing constrution to the house this summer.)

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 5:02 pm
That's a very nice setup.... I will tell you that if you have the iCDX checked and launch VDJ without them turned on that you might need to go into the Remote Control tab and uncheck and re-check the box. I have had to do this, plus it gives me the confidence that it is seeing it. And, it doesn't matter if the iCDX is in HID mode at the time of doing it. But, if that doesn't work then it's very odd and it might be that Windows isn't seeing the device until after a reboot.

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 6:48 pm
My "guess" is that the issue is the lap top on before the rest of the gear. (like you said). I am leaving for my first wedding today with this setup. I'm going to wait and turn on the laptop last and see if that fixes the issue at hand.

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 7:00 pm
That was is cstoll.

Last night I plugged everything into the laptop, turned on the power to all units except the lap top. After they were up and running I turned on the laptop. No issue the entire night.

发表时间 Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 5:56 pm
excellent!

发表时间 Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 11:39 pm
thats strange i also got a toshiba laptop i have to turn on the laptop first (not vdj) and then everything else in order for it to work (mk2 for controler)

发表时间 Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 12:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)