快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Automix stutter/skip with video only on v5

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ajb174CUE userMember since 2007
Hi guys great program been using 4.3 on the road for 6 months now mostly with video & never gone down never skiped a beat!!

Just updated to v5 and have below challange which only happens with video when in automix but was no problem on 4.3?

As the automix starts all is ok, the new track starts to blend in & as it does and when the title/name changes the sound skips/stutters.

Pc Spec: Winxp sp2 : Intel Duo E6600 : 2g Memory : Nvidia NX8800GTS 640mb ddr3 : M-audio Delta 44 : 500g HD

Any help would be great!

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 1:56 pm
This is the same issue as I have reported hopefully somethin will be sorted out, but try this, if you arent loading files over 15 min, set your max load to 15 min, try that and let me know:)

I think it may have somethin to do with the RAM usage as the next video is being loaded, and from what I can see it isnt finished transitioning the video before the next is loaded into memory. Now what I wonder is if they are able to clear the memory, then load the next tracl like (so many seconds) AFTER the transition.

发表时间 Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 10:28 am
Sorry took so long to get back to you!

Ok have now installed v5 .2 and have played around with the "load" settings on 15min - it still stutters and on "none" the system crashes all the time & on 5 mins crashes or stutters 50/50.
Any other ideas would be great.

ps) i belive if i uninstall v5 i can re install V4.3 from the site, is this correct as it will get me out of trouble till i can sort it.

thanks again. Andy

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 6:26 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Can you post the crashguard report here please

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 9:13 pm
Report:
Crash ID=4fed3a5b (date=710031715, version=5.0 rev.2, build=502, thread=video, dump=0f110078, excode=c0000005 (1,338ba08))

I analysed my video folder & performed a check,clean,fix & then a recurse, now it wont crash as before? but now the stutter has become less (but still there) & sometimes when mixing the video the sound stops for about 5 secs as it mixes (video mix still smooth). (this seems to happen more if cue has not played that track before?)

cheers.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 5:18 pm
What is your max load set at??

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 6:21 am
Max load set at 10 mins, stutter still happens as with 5min & none but have full track waveform loaded with 10mins. With 5mins & none the loading of the track waveform happens as it playes.

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 12:54 pm
Are all of your files analyzed?? Try also 15 or 30 min on the max load.

发表时间 Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 11:54 pm
Yes all files analyzed as i said. I've tried & played all the max load settings with 10mins giving me the best results with less stutter than :, none, 15, 30 , up etc.
I would note if vdj has played track before there seems to be less ( but still there & noticable) stutter?

发表时间 Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 2:44 am
Is there any more help on my issue? or has v5.4 addresed and fixed the problem?

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 07 @ 1:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What type of videos are you using ? VOB, MPEG1, MPEG2, AVI (DivX, or other) -- what is the codec setting in the Config -> Codecs tab for these various video extensions are they all Video Decoder or have you changed them to Windows MediaPlayer Video decoder ?

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 3:34 pm
All The Video files are in vob. Ripped from VDJ program. Setting in codec is set on "vob - video decoder" Like ive said before all this worked 100% on 4.3?

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 4:48 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've heard that little click/skip when the first track ends on two computers independently, so it seems like a problem with the new virtualDJ.

Just when the transition between the two tracks complete, you hear that little click. Kind of annoying, but I don't use automix very often, so I can live with it. I know other DJs that rarely ever turn it off, however, so that's something that should get fixed... it sounds bad.

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 2:23 am
Dont get me wrong, iam not one of those (DJ's??) who can only perform if thay have automix, but is a great function for what i use it for ie; background music during the meal (so i can can get some grub in & freshen-up) and if i want a piss!! (& the loos are on the other side of the building) After all said & done ive used v5 night after night (with music/video/karaoke)- its never crashed and is great to use! - still cant work out why this was ok on 4.3 & has become an issue on updated versions? Thanks anyway iam sure it will be sorted soon.

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 3:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)