快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 5.0 rev 2 problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I originally upgraded to 5.0, and was impressed with some of the new features and everything was working fine. Then I saw the revised upgrade, 5.0 rev 2-and the program went crazy. once I had the playlist set, i clicked on automix, the first song started, then stopped and the 3rd or 4th song started playing-it skipped over and over, stopped playing, froze and then I had to shut it down. Is there something in the rev. 2 that I need to know? It happened every time I tried to use it. I eneded up removing the program and reinstalling 5.0. Why do I get all the problems when I try to use 5.0 rev2

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 8:45 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No there is nothing in Rev 2 that should have caused that. You can rename the virtualdj.exe to virtualdj_5.exe and install version 5rev2 and try it again. And still have version 5.0 available. But I am sure it's just coincidence. Also, can you give some info about your system?

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 11:39 pm
djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Windows XP, 1 gb ram. You know what is weird, I tried installing it on an older computer and 5.0 rev2 works fine. But when I put in on the computer that I use all the time(computer is about 6 months old), I had those problems. Both have XP

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 10:33 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If it has a dual core processor - try running it on 1 core and see if there is a difference.

After you launch VirtualDJ, open the Task Manager -> Processes tab, Right-click on virtualdj.exe, select Set Affinity -> Uncheck one of the two CPUs, OK, close Task Manager and NOW use VirtualDJ. If you close VirtualDJ repeat the steps to get it to 1 core again.

Does the performance change?

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 12:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)