快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Rhythm Window and Timecode v5.0r2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I dont know if this is a new "feature" or if its a bug but maybe someone could help me out here because I've searched the documentaion and the forums and have found nothing on it. But here's my issue:

The way the Rhythm window "scrolls" when making pitch adjustments on Timecode control seems to have changed from version 4 to version 5. When I use TCV to control Numark VV, the computer beat grid of the cueing tune compresses when I nudge the vinyl faster or expands when I nudge the vinyl slower. It compresses/expands quite a lot and makes it really hard to manually match up the CBG of the 2 tunes. It never used to do this on version 4 and I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed it?

Now if this is a new feature, I must say, its not really a feature, more a pain in the butt and has ruined a tool that I use (used) in this great piece of software. There is also no options that I can see in the config to change this so if it is a feature, PLEASE can we have it so it can be turned off?

Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 2:08 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
A Nudge will do that
try using the pitch bend -/+ feature

Thanks,

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 2:53 pm
Assualt :: I know what you are talking about and had the same problem. CSTOLL helped me fix it.

cstoll wrote :
C5 - in the timecode setup change the pitch sensitivity you can work your way up from the 100 ms - but I think from what I have seen the v4.x default was 2000 ms - so work your way towards that in 100 ms increments until you find the sweet spot.

I got mine to 400 ms I think and it worked perfect. Heres the thread if you need more info. http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/writemsg.html?topic=76440"e=568429

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 5:40 pm
Let me ask something, why does it work like that? Who complained about the old waveform? Is this an added feature? Cause honestly I don't see anything good about it and I don't see why they would add a bad feature.
Please correct me if i'm missing what this new waveform is supposed to help in or if I need to do something to my setup.

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 6:07 pm
Thanks C5 I'll try that out :)

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 12:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)