快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: i'm trying to find classic eq

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

it's the plug in Norway uses i think ......

it has a really deusy of a name too ..... i mean , it's not nice 'n normal like chucknorrisyouwimps , it's one of these tongue twisting Norwegian things like Bjorn , Fnork and Fjord ...... anybody know ? it's an emulation of a tube eq .......as always the founder and designer is named ...... Fred

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 3:46 pm
nobody knows about fred's cool eq ?

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 8:19 pm

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:01 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
nobody knows about fred's cool eq ?

and his name is Torben, not Fred;) hehe

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:03 pm
thanx a million Norway ..... yeah it's in one of your posts around this forum some place .... it's really good and i was using it 3 laptop crashes ago .......

i'm sure his friends call him Fred ..... almost all titans of industry are called fred it turns out .....Thomas (Fred ) Edison , Donald (Fred ) Trump , Fred Wachovia etc ....

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:23 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :

it's one of these tongue twisting Norwegian things like ...... Fred

Try say : KJÆRHUS ;) hehe... that I bet your tongue cant twist itself around right

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:31 pm
LOL

i said it , but a woman slapped me ...... musta come out wrong ?

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 11:22 pm
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How do I make this plug in work with vdj? For some reason I can not get the plugin from that site to appear in my effects window.

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
place the plugins .dll in

V4 :
c:/programfiles/virtualdj/plugins/sound effect

V5 documents/virtualdj/plugins/sound effect

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:43 pm
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 11:44 pm
it's a gr8 eq ....... Fred , er Torben did a good day's work , that day ......

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 2:35 am
hey Sky ....hey Norway ..... hey Cstoll ..........i think you guys are doing a good job of communicating the ver5 changes especially the " what's in C : Documents " ........."

i think you are having the same complaints as Microsoft is having w/ Vista ...... i really do .......... you changed a lot of things , some are very old conventions and are now changed ........you're gonna need to explain it a lot

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 2:56 am
BUT if they just read the manual, it explains most of the questions that are being asked.

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 4:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)