快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: anybody else that can help with this issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kjcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006

haven't heard back from anybody, getting a little concerned and disgusted, I have tagged and placed every song in it's propper folder & have reinstalled v5. Drive "D" contains regular mp3 music drive "E" contains karaoke (zip) & video. Everytime I click to a saved favorite folder such as karaoke or dj music the center screan goes blank and 0 songs show if I type a letter in the search all of the sudden songs appear in the center. When I hit the recurse button, 5 munutes later all the songs show up. Everytime I change between drives i get the same blank center with all the folders showing up on the left.
Someone Pleeeeeeaaaaasssse help!
This is the beggining of the topic

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/76764/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Help_with_slow_search_and_recurse.html

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 5:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There is nothing wrong with what you are seeing. Recurse is no longer constant in version 5. You must recurse your structure if you change from 1 folder (favorite or standard) to another folder. So what you are seeing is normal. Have you taken the time to go through my post that gives information on how to improve search and sorting performance ? -- Read Here

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 5:12 pm
Yes I have, and printed out so I can read along as I am executing. I'm sure I am missing a step will keep trying.

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 1:45 am
Alright it's the whole non recurse thing that has thrown me. Now that all my music is arranged and tagged correctly when I search a song in my regular music folder it seperates karaoke and reg. music with a line or I can uncheck karaoke songs in that bullseye. Aha! So this means no flipping back and forth from folder 2 folder unless I want to target a paricular folder. which means no more recursing, which means no program lock!! Which means :)~ Cool, thanks cstoll for taking the time with me. It's hard to teach an old dawg nu tricks.
Much appreciated,
Craig

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 4:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)