快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Anyone got the Crank Dat Soulja Coy Video?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I desperately need the Crank Dat Soulja Boy video. I play all video and can't seem to find a good copy anywhere. I pay for Promo Only, I have the scrip from my12inch, but I haven't added this video to my collect yet. I have been playing the MP3 with my DJ Logo on the screne, but it's not half as good as the vid. It's very important to my staff! Could someone hook me up with a DL link? PM?

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:13 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
are you serious crank dat, has a shelf life of 2 weeks and we are nearing week 2.

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 5:15 pm
Ummm...Yeah I'm serious. Why would I post if I wasn't?

#1 on Billboard Hot 100. <---- click...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of that type of music, but it blows it up everytime/everywhere I work. Plus my security staff is going to kill me tonight if I don't have the video.

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 6:30 pm
guess u could play the yahoo version if they want it that bad....but its gotta look like crap on a big screen.

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 7:45 pm
itunes for $1.99 good quality

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 9:43 pm
@$%@$%@$%&ING SONG!!!

2 week shelf life?... i'm in a country bar and they've been asking for it since it came out. 300 pple on floor last night doing every damn move in the video. even the rednecks are getting into it.

i used to bitch and moan about waiting for the next big thing in hip-hop/dance cause i was so tired of usher/ying yang twins/ lil' john... now they all want to lean with it, snap their fingers, and "supersoak that ho"

crap.

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:27 pm
can u play itune videos on vdj? without removing drm?

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:28 pm
i as well need a resource on that video, that doesn't have a DRM issue.
the Venue wants me to find that Video as soon as possable.

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:34 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
why not just get the drm file and play it... and record that play.

for extremely stubborn files this is what i do instead of conversion. grab an external video capture card

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:57 pm
Promo Only Express Video, WEEK 3.....

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 11:01 pm

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 12:39 am

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 2:04 am
Don't forget to check out my mash videdits @ smashvidz.com

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 3:02 am
"Life Saver" ;-)

Stylz

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 5:16 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)