快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: what is the best setup for vdj?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

whats is the best setup for vdj5?
i was thinking about using the mk2 as a soundcard and bcd3000 as a mixer... what do u guys think?
I hear mixed reviews about both... Using maya 44 usb and bcd 3000 is good as well using mk2, in itself, is good... for me, i just dont wanna get any hangups or any problems when I am spinnin in a club.. So, please let me know what u guys think... I appreciate all comments before I make any decision on buying the external hardwares....

发表时间 Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 9:23 pm
DjphnxHome userMember since 2007
First off, I would have to ask, what is your overall budget?

Depending on your cash flow will determine the direction you should go. It sounds to me your looking at somewhere around $500.00 after tax if buying both a MK2 and BCD. My recomendation will be slightly more expensive, but will net you a more quality setup imho...

If it were me, depending on how many buttons and knobs you think you will need, I would pick up the MK2, Config your controls and then buy an external mixer. Preferably a club mixer that dually can operate both midi and stand alone table top equipment.

A second setup would be Herc MK2 and M-audio X-session Pro mixer. You would be looking at around $377.10 w/tax.
great thing about this is that you can use the mixer for both audio and video.

I don't know what your scene is like in your area, or what type of music you plan on mixing, but in the club scene in Sacramento Ca, CDJ type table top units are all the rave. So unless you become a resident DJ some place, or setup your own spot, you will most likely be sharing equipment w/ other DJ's.

My current setup is a simple Herc MK2, but I am seriously thinking about getting a Numark I-CDX x2 with the Numark 5000FX Mixer, but even I am open to the various setups that are rapidly expanding before us.

The great news is that we have many options and not one setup is the best...Just find the solution that fits best for you, and remember to try out all the equipment you can first hand before you buy!

Much luck on your search for your perfect setup...

发表时间 Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 11:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)