快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Using Headphones with DJ Control MP3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have just purchased a DJ Control MP3 and have an external sound card...

With the software that came with it I can't see any way to configure the USB sound card to play one output and the laptop output for the other????

Can any1 help,

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 2:40 pm
Hi..

I have the Dj Control MP3 and a external Hercules 5.1 Channel Audio Adapter (Sound Card).
With this sound card you select, in the software soundcard options the Console and the select option on the right.

Then plug the Master at the Front way of the Sound card and the phones on the Rear way.

发表时间 Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 3:13 pm
I got an external USB audio adapter (5.1) and set it up, speakers in front output & headphones in rear output, but no sound from the headphones, been trying all day, any ideas?

Many Thanks

Jamie Murray

发表时间 Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:08 pm
hiya,

Still no luck with this...just bought myself a 5.1 hercules audio card so fingers crossed this works when it arrives,

Any 1 else use this set up & does it work ok?

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 5:09 pm
yo! this is DJ_Antone, let me know if it works, because am having thee same problem, do you know if it can be and external sound card or does it have to be hercules audio cards????

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 6:36 am
Doesn't seem to be working even with the hercules 5.1 USB SOUND CARD, that's me now tryed it with two different external sound cards, but no luck, does anyone have any ideas???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I have even tryed to re-install the software and still nothing?

Thanks

Jamie

发表时间 Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 2:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you using 3.4?

发表时间 Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 4:03 pm
Yes, im using version 3.4.1? still can't get this workin! tis getting really annoying now as i can't use the mixer, any one had any similar problems/ideas what could be causing this problem?

Cheers

J

发表时间 Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 8:48 pm
i tryed today a different computer but still no success, I reckon i must be doing something wrong - can any1 help coz i dont know where else to seek advise?

Cheers

Jamie

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 5:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 9:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)