快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 32 beat bar looping.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone know if they are going to bring out 32 beat bar looping on virtual dj?

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 9:57 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
you can loop 32 beats now if you want to...there's just no shortcut in the skin for it.

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:07 pm
oh ok thats great, how do i do that please!?

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:29 pm
yeah and sorry, you were talking about skins, i was actually hoping as well i think you said before that a different skin would allow me to 32 beat loop, thats what i was asking in the previous question

In relation to that i was thinking there is some situations where i need to use 3 decks just for acapellas, would you know of any skins that allow you to acomplish that? that would just be awesome!

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:08 pm
There are multi instance skins on the download page... For the 32 beat loop, I believe that if you hit the number 5 on your keyboard. It activates the 32 loop and if you hit 6 it activates 64 loop.

I'm just trying to remember which number does what. I know it's active already on the keyboard.

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 4:57 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
NOTE TO SELF: Learn the keyboard shortcuts

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 5:55 pm
Yeah, just create a shortcut, after 32 beats, it's 64, then 128, ... and so on if you want to loop the next set

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:30 pm
Cheers guys for the answers.........there is a shortcut for 32 beat bar loop!..... In a foreign skin to the ones standard in virtual dj, i will have to have a look at them, or even the keyboard shortcuts may just do, EDIT: just tried it then number 7 for anyone wanting to know.

Was still looking at the third deck in virtual dj, anyone know of any skins that have three decks? Ill get to have a look tonite, or if anyone has developed one iam open to have a try!! :-)

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:38 pm
Number 7 for 32 beat bar looping, just downloaded some skins, will have a look at those too.

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 9:45 am
thanks

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 4:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)