快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Which Atomix Fx first ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OK people, as indicated in a previous thread I might have some time next to port some of the effects I wrote to the Virtual DJ application.

Question is : which ones first ?

Hence please post your top 3 of "most wanted" in this thread such that I can prioritize...

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

(as I've been "away" for a while, congratulations to Mr Clavel and his team for the even more brilliant thing Virtual DJ has become in the meantime)

发表时间 Sat 23 Oct 04 @ 6:34 pm
Well i sure would like to be able to sync up auto-cut to the beat engine....
Also another plug in like the old Atomix beta scratch maybe with different lenghts 2bars 4bars..etc
Or even one we could prog manually
I would like to know if you could create a Metronome plug in

Thanks
Andre

发表时间 Sat 23 Oct 04 @ 9:23 pm
wow he reigns again :)

发表时间 Sun 24 Oct 04 @ 11:56 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i'd really like to see
1. al of the scratch effects, these were awsome. (could probably also implement all of these in one plugin with a nice GUI similar to Vocals +, just select which one you want)

2. all of your flanger effects, especially quadrafonic flanger this one sounded awsome

3. autocut with beat matching

4. quick pan, and pan effect (can probably integrate these into one now with a gui option.

nice to see you back again, its been way too long

发表时间 Sun 24 Oct 04 @ 1:28 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@DJ Andre Landry: I created a similar effect to Autocut: "Cut", which is sync on the beat, according to your wishes. See the corresponding topic in this section.

Regards,
Clax

发表时间 Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 1:49 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@DJ Corpse

I need your help to add windows form in plugins. If you could send me a code source from an atomixmp3 plugin with that, it would be very nice. Look at my details

发表时间 Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 3:10 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good idea DJ Cel.

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 05 @ 9:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)