快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Can't Get Titler To Display On Plasmas

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Last night I used vdj5 live for the first time. was so excited. love the clipbank!I tried to get the titler to show on the monitors but no luck. I couldn't get it to overlay on the monitors with clipbank so I turned off clipbank. I rebooted and tried again this time titler by itself. no go.I can see it within the software monitor but not on the plasmas or the flat screen monitor in the booth.I'm wondering if its my imfamous video card. remember I had a problem in the past where I can't do 2 videos back to back because they fight with each other when the 2nd video starts playing.when I hit the video button on the keyboard laptop my main display with vdj then switches over to the other video output and shows up on the plamas instead of the laptop monitor.video card is Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 8:50 pm
JayMSY wrote :
Last night I used vdj5 live for the first time. was so excited. love the clipbank!

I tried to get the titler to show on the monitors but no luck. I couldn't get it to overlay on the monitors with clipbank so I turned off clipbank. I rebooted and tried again this time titler by itself. no go.

I can see it within the software monitor but on the plasmas or the flat screen monitor in the booth.

I'm wondering if its my imfamous video card. remember I had a problem in the past where I can't do 2 videos back to back because they fight with each other when the 2nd video starts playing.

when I hit the video button on the keyboard laptop my main display with vdj then switches over to the other video output and shows up on the plamas instead of the laptop monitor.

video card is Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS

Hey Jaymsy, I have a GeForce 7300 GS and everything was working before v5 ( on plasma ) Tonight I'll test it in club. I haven't setup my gig rig in the club yet but will tonight.

I will give you some feedback tomorrow.

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 9:02 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
fatkatzdj,

yeah, do feedback aite:).. I using the 7400 and 7300 n wanna koe if it werks..thanks:)

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 9:11 pm
bumpity bump. anyone care to take a stab at this?

many thanks.

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 5:32 am
Well, I'm at the club now testing and practicing... I tried on every plasma and regular TV.... No joy on plasma or projectors
I can do every effect on regular tv. The Titler is works great but it seems it depends what ratio the tv's are. I can read every part even if I stretch the name out

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 6:48 am
here's a new update... I can play on 2 plasma's but no others and no projectors. Before v5 I could on all tv's.

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 7:13 am
OK>> I did some investigation on why two of the tv's worked and not the others... The two tv's have a different connection than the others. Because I know very little almost to nothing about video setup i'll discribe it as best as i can.

The two tv's have component connection but are standard push plug in. The other tv's have component connection but have what look like a connection for higher resolution ( plug-in and twist ). So I'm thinking the main tv's are set up for HD / high res programs. Where all the other tv's are set of good picture but not intence resolutions.

either way, I could not get video to work. I changed video cards, plugged my playstation with s-video and RGB and that showed.

any clues... anyone

I lucky the dance floor has standard tv's

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 5:19 pm
I can get the clipbank to show on all monitors its just the Titler does not overlap with it nor does the Titler work by itself, which kinda sucks for me because when I play new songs I would like for the crowd to be able to see artist-title. I think this would help break new songs.

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 8:40 pm
CStoll any ideas? you seem to know this stuff like the back of your hand. :)

发表时间 Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 2:57 am
Sounds to me like the rest of your screens have the wrong aspect ratio set, perhaps zoom instead of 16:9.

If all the monitors are connected to the same connection on your PC, the problem lies with the plasmas. Try running a test pattern on all the screens, and compare the edges of the screens that show the titler, with the ones that dont'

The titler needs fixing anyway, as on my plasmas it cuts the first two letters off both the title and artist due to the tvs overscan, and the titler showing right on the edge of the image. I also suggested a option to hide the title completely after 20 seconds or so as it looks untidy staying there for the whole song.

发表时间 Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 12:19 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My 2 cents... I just want plasmas...!

Honestly, its a video distribution thing. As halo_djk mentioned his works, but get cut-off letters. fatkatzdj gets partial capability in standard TV you see it, plasma you don't - and in the layer leveling (overlay). I don't know much about the different video layers, so unfortunately this one is clearly up to the Development Team for the plug-in.

Sorry to let ya down on this one!

cstoll

[mod hat on] Do you mind if I move this to the plug-in forum... since that is what we are talking about.

发表时间 Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 3:03 pm
CS...sure that's cool.

I also put up a topic in the pc technical support forum regarding tccds and pitch. can you kindly check it out and take a stab at it?

thanks so much!

发表时间 Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 9:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)