快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Poor support [SOLVED]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I need to know if support is always this slow or is this an isolated issue. I purchased VD Pro Sat 9/1/07 and was unable to login due to my clicking too fast and screwing it up somehow, but there is no way to fix it. I can't login to my purchased product and you can't create a ticket without a login ability and you can't get a person on the phone (no #) So you create a new email and login which you can't use either since it's not the purchased email address.
How do you get an answer to register my purchased program or do i cancel my purchase and start over? It is now 9/6/07 with now help in sight!
What to do?

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 10:07 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
contact support n provide them iwith nfo on ur situation plus ur old email that u use to purchase..all the best:) Have patience, they will reply..

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 10:13 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
You just purchased when the new version was released and as with any software the bug came out to play tying up support.

I need to get support but thought i'd wait until V5 release settled a bit.

Whats you problem. Maybe someone can help

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:54 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Bob,
No need to hand out black eyes here, it was not our mistake.
I do not find a service call under bobmorgannt on 9-1 and where you created another login you didn't mention, it makes it pretty damn hard to find it.

I did find you are a registered user with no forum login assigned to the license yet.
The email addresses must match between the forum and the license or we all have problems.

You can change your forum login email to match or we can change it on the license side.

All you need to do is paste the serial number you received into your profile to fix this.
https://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html
You should have received an email with all of this information.

Once you do this, if you are still having problems, then you can login and create a service ticket and we'll get it resolved.

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 1:03 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@Bob

Glad u sorted this out n welcome to VDJ as Pro user:))

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 11:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)