快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Good Laptop? - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Whats a good laptop that has the Vista Operation system that will work with the Maya44 USB sound card and my djx700 and x2 Denon S3500's? Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 11:50 am
Size and weight matter? If not Sager NP9260

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 5:15 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've been looking at the Segar notebooks. Does anyone else have good or bad experiences to report?

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 6:30 pm
Check out the forums at www.notebookreview.com there is info about every laptop in there.

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 10:42 pm
Anybody else have some good ideas im thinking something a little thinner than the sager, I need it for College as well >< does that exist or will i = have to buy to seperate? Cuz im hoping to dj for a local club(gotta make money somehow =) but need to know if i can use it for both. Thanks again.

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 11:21 pm
I'd check out the reviews, most college stuff doesn't require much but that depends on what type of courses your taking
I'd go with something that could do video with VDJ without hesitation, buy something you'll be happy with basiclly
there are a few blogs here on how to optimise XP but, your looking for Vista AKA "the resource hog" wich im not familiar with

i'd wait for more service packs on "Vista" personally, but if it's part of school you'll need it

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 11:55 pm
Okay thanks. So do you have any ideas for XP based pc's then?

发表时间 Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 2:43 am
fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 3:55 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Dell XPS M1330 FTW

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 7:43 pm
I have the Dell XPS 1710, but still have not fully tested yet. All 3 Gigaport cards I received, have had a problem. Still need to put it through an extensive video test. I am playing in the club at the moment, using the on board sound card, posting on this forum, and reading my email with it. Once I have fully tested, I will post my results. So at the moment, I can not recommend yet.

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:01 pm
My last two computers were Sony nothing to clomplain about it, but anyone else is using the MacBook Pro with Vdj i need some info from that computer
Thanks guys for your comments
regards

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 10:34 pm
You can check out the Mac forum, and see what they say. Mac pro+bootcamp+Vista=PC? Go figure.

发表时间 Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 10:51 pm
ASUS G2S A1

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 4:05 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
You can check out the Mac forum, and see what they say. Mac pro+bootcamp+Vista=PC? Go figure.

I checked all of them, they said there is some problems using video with VDJ and boot camp, That’s why I’m going to wait till the new Mac version of VDJ is out. if everything goes fine I’m sure I will get the Mac book pro.

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 4:41 am
fremdj wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :
You can check out the Mac forum, and see what they say. Mac pro+boot-camp+Vista=PC? Go figure.

I checked all of them, they said there is some problems using video with VDJ and boot camp, That’s why I’m going to wait till the new Mac version of VDJ is out. if everything goes fine I’m sure I will get the Mac book pro.

Or, you can get a PC, and start mixing videos right away. There are plenty of guys here using XP and Vista based laptops, and have been for quite some time. On the other hand, maybe you're not in a hurry, and can wait for the Mac Book Pro+boot-camp+vista thing to work itself out.

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 9:14 am
yeah that's what am i going to do, wait untill new mac version of VDJ to decide what to buy.
thanks guys.

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the new mac version is just two weeks away rougly ,so save your cash :)

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 10:56 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Why do people rave on about macs, and yet still run windows on them? What's that all about? Haven't Macs just started catching up with PC's by using Intel processors? The whole thing is very confusing!

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 4:28 am
Macs have been way ahead of PC for many many years. Macs don't get viruses. I have been a Mac Tech and a PC tech since 1994.
Trust me. Macs are like the cure for aids and a PC is like having aids and not wanting the cure. Mac is superman vs. PC sidekick.

Don't get me wrong..were only talking about music and art video.....and if you wanna be online.

I'm not too happy about Macs switching over to Intel but....Mac knows best...I still use my dual core Mac 867ghz and it's faster than a dual core 2.4ghz intel. No lie

I also use many PC for djin and Video mixing. I just can't wait for the Mac vdj 5.0...

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 8:10 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
djfrankiel wrote :
Macs have been way ahead of PC for many many years.

Yeah, right, that's why whole world use PC (90%), must be we are all stupid LOL
If more people were using Mac, there will be A LOT viruses/trojans for Mac, believe me ;)

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 2:24 pm
87%