快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Cover Art in VDJ5

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have my cover art options set to download an exact match from the internet.

I've noticed in the cover art browser, it opens the covers in a 'fan' style and starts downloading the covers in the 'fan'

Do i have to keep scrolling through the tracks to download the cover art, or if i leave it running and connected to the internet, will it go through and do every file?

Gary

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 4:53 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just leave it connected it will in the majority do the rest depending on amount of files it could take some time...days lol

Tayla

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:03 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks for that Tayla. :)

Gary.

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:55 pm
infoHome userMember since 2021
Slightly off topic but connected.....

But where does it download the cover art too... Is it a folder within windows somewhere? as my main gig machine doesn't go on the internet but i'm thinking of hooking up my external drive to my internet machine and downloading all the cover art for the drive then transferring them to the gig system...

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:16 pm
It puts them in the same folder as the file

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:50 pm
infoHome userMember since 2021
ahh right thanks for that - handy to know..... so hopefully if i download all the album art then copy the images from the external drive folder onto the gig system it should then show up on the gig systems virtual dj....

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 8:36 pm
Ive done some testing on this, and the only covers downloaded are the 14 or so shown in the cover browser. You need to wait till it loads all the covers it can for the fourteen, then click the last one twice, so it can then domload the next 14. This took me ages, and would LOVE an option where you could select a heap of files, and right click an option "Download Covers"

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:36 am
pjotreHome userMember since 2007
Hi!

I think about buying VDJ5, also because of the cover-view. The problem is that I have ripped many reggae 7" that don't have any real covers, so the demo only shows song information on different color backgrounds. It looks really uggly, you can hardly read the names and the colors are awfull. Is there an option where you can change settings for the cover display?

What if I would make my own covers (scan the 7", for example), how could I assign one image to like 10 tunes?

thanx

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 1:27 pm
pjotre wrote :
Hi!

I think about buying VDJ5, also because of the cover-view. The problem is that I have ripped many reggae 7" that don't have any real covers, so the demo only shows song information on different color backgrounds. It looks really uggly, you can hardly read the names and the colors are awfull. Is there an option where you can change settings for the cover display?

What if I would make my own covers (scan the 7", for example), how could I assign one image to like 10 tunes?

thanx

If your machine is connected to the internet, you can right click the song and choose song infos and then click on covers. Wait 'till it finishes searching then choose your cover;^]

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:22 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Gary,

How was that gig in Zenn the other night then? ;-)

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 3:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
halo_djk wrote :
Ive done some testing on this, and the only covers downloaded are the 14 or so shown in the cover browser. You need to wait till it loads all the covers it can for the fourteen, then click the last one twice, so it can then domload the next 14. This took me ages, and would LOVE an option where you could select a heap of files, and right click an option "Download Covers"

And what about selecting multiple files then doing a right-click and using option: File Infos->Download Cover ?? ;-)

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 12:19 am
Hmm, went looking for that in v5, but couldn't find it, is it new to 5r2?

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 9:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)