快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Preview

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Preview of tracks does not work. Anyone else with this problem?

Also the gain is not working properly. I have it set for always 0db
but when songs are loaded they are at different gain settings. They don't
stay constent And yes I wait for the first song to fully load first.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Preview works just fine. Please explain what you are experiencing verse saying it don't work.

Is the gain differences what you are hearing or what you are seeing on a skin? Depending on the skin you will see the value of increase or decrease VDJ had to perform in order to get the track to 0db.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 10:46 pm
cstoll wrote :
Preview works just fine. Please explain what you are experiencing verse saying it don't work.

Is the gain differences what you are hearing or what you are seeing on a skin? Depending on the skin you will see the value of increase or decrease VDJ had to perform in order to get the track to 0db.

Gain is on skin and also in sound. However after shutting off and restarting it now seems to be ok.

I mean preview a track (listen) rather than loading it onto a deck. It will not play in preview.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 10:54 pm
What is your sound setup? External mixer? Single Output?
If Single Output - PREVIEW does not work. As there is no place to send the preview - hence Single Output = Master Out.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 10:59 pm
cstoll wrote :
What is your sound setup? External mixer? Single Output?
If Single Output - PREVIEW does not work. As there is no place to send the preview - hence Single Output = Master Out.

Just playing from laptop. sound setup is "primary sound driver". Thought it would play without mixer.
Getting a bit frazzled (not with pgm though) All the other crap going on. IE New drive after everything set up CRASHED.
Only 8 days old.
Anyway Thanks again.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:17 pm
The OUTPUT Box in the Sound Setup - set it to Headphones -- Now you get the main mix in left channel and preview in right channel.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:20 pm
cstoll wrote :
The OUTPUT Box in the Sound Setup - set it to Headphones -- Now you get the main mix in left channel and preview in right channel.

Man I am an airhead. I knew that.
Let me try to explain more correctly this time, since I left off important detail before.
When you try to play in preview, the track does not play. It will however play if loaded onto a deck.
Am I making any sense?

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:51 pm
That's because of the Output being set to Single Output.
All other output options will allow for preview to play.

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:10 am
cstoll wrote :
That's because of the Output being set to Single Output.
All other output options will allow for preview to play.

I think I will leave this alone for a few days. I was in bed since Sunday and thought I could
get things straight while laid up.
Program really seems to have no bugs that I can see. SO far it is pretty stable. (Except for my screw ups)
Just getting used to pgm as well as the way Vista handles things.
Thanks

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:28 am
No problem

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:36 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)