快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 5.0 will not see my dmc2 mapper...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys,

My mapper is in the my documents/virtual dj/plugins/control devices folder, but it isn't being seen... anyone know why?

let me re-phrase that.. it's not saying boggis anymore, so i assume I'm just using the default scheme..

I've cleaned the machine, re-installed, etc.... but to no avail

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are seeing it in the list then it's being seen. The native support doesn't show up in the list if there is no mapper.
Are you getting the button in the right hand panel when you select (highlight) the mapper name?

He did up-date the mapper for V5 - is that the one you are using ? He may have taken his name out so it could be distributed with the Numark product.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:52 am
that's a possibility..... because it's detecting the dmc, but I don't know where you're talking about selecting the mapper... I do it in config.. is that where you mean?

it works well, I just didn't see the word boggis...

JP, any input?

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 6:15 am
Didn't know there was an update, thanks. Steve, are you getting the extra features that where there from the previous mapper?

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:26 am
I can't remember if it says Boggis or not on the new one, BUT, you should be able to tell if it's using the boggis one as it now shows file info in the LCD when browsing folders, is it doing that?

And you DID download and install the V5 version didn't you?

I think cstoll is talking about when you select "effects" and click the "external devices" tab

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:06 am
If the mapper loads successfully, you should see scrolling text on the right-hand side LCD showing the version and release date. Also, when you load songs with long artist names or titles, the text will scroll left/right.

Under Effects -> External Devices, you should see dmc2 listed. Clicking on this should show a small picture of the DMC-2 and a short description of the plugin.

If you have downloaded then new v1.1 version, you will also see a button to enable/disable the mapper. Make sure this is enabled (It should be by default.)

The old v1.0 version should work with VDJ 5.0 too, but the new v1.1 version has a number of improvements including folder/filename display when browsing and the ability to trigger effects, samples, etc. using the loop buttons.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 6:50 pm
It works good for me.
I also have the DMC2 together with the latest mapper.
Just plugin your usb cable from your DMC2 BEFORE you open VDJ.
If it don't works, read the guide above.

good luck

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)