快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Loops in/out

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

You put a song in loop. After set the loop, you can press "stop" and start the song whenever/whatever cue point you want (without loosing the loop). Imagine the inverse...

You are playng a loop, and with the shortcut ALT + NUM PAD, go to an especific cue point. It is not possible yet, or not possible here in my version.
I mean... You should "jump out" the looping whithout press "stop".

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 10:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Record the loop as a Sample that's what the sampler is there for...

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:33 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
icarusrj wrote :

You are playng a loop, and with the shortcut ALT + NUM PAD, go to an especific cue point. It is not possible yet, or not possible here in my version.

This is possible, in fact it was always possible with vdj, what version you have ?

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 2:16 pm
apopsis wrote :
icarusrj wrote :

This is possible, in fact it was always possible with vdj, what version you have ?

Yes, but it has to be setup as a macro - and you can't just jump back to the previous loop at it's exact length or setting.
<sc key="alt+end" action="goto_cue" value="1" />

<sc key="alt+end" action="loop_out" value="auto" />

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:59 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can jump back to the previous loop, use the "reloop" action.

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:25 am
JeremK - I tried it but not the same if you jump out mid point of the loop. The reloop didn't work well by going back to the true original loop. Unless I did something wrong, that's what I experienced.

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 6:00 pm
The loop functionality should work like on a CDJ. First, set the loop points using the Loop In and Loop Out buttons.
Then if you want to play that loop again, it's available. It sucks that use lose those loop points once you loop out.

The one aspect of the loop function that VDJ does do way better than any CD player is that you can set loop points when the music is paused. That is freakin' bad ass.

Don't ever change that aspect of the Loop function.

发表时间 Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 7:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)