快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: extended clipbank videos & how to make your own....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@jeremk

i'm making this post because of the comment below and hope that it may help some of the users of vdj5, i posted this earlier in another forum and in hindsight i think its more appropriate to have it posted here and is directed at complete beginners and novices...

@tayla:

How did you do this 2min loop?

Anyway it looks great :)

jeremk

first of all i would like to make a big shout out to DJ NORWAY if it was'nt for him and the team on the clipbank none of this would be possible
and his excellent link to the video clips http://sheepserver.net/v2d6/cgi/status.cgi?detail=index&menu=lofi&style=icons&carta=loops

if you have'nt already seen an extended seamless video clip looped look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBDg6Fv-T0 there are about eight there so far and you can see them all if you click on "more from this user" near the bottom right of the screen next to where it says 'related' the quality on youtube does'nt look all that great but have been told they look ok when downloaded and if anyone wants more just give me a shout and it will not be a problem to post others.

this next bit is really just for people not used to video software, (and i hope i don't offend anyones intelligence by the way i explain this)there are loads of programmes out on the market place some better and more complicated than others but for ease of use ulead video studio does the job for me clean & simple and i think you can get a trail version here www.ulead.com

ok then, you got your video programme what we need are those clips so go here http://sheepserver.net/v2d6/cgi/status.cgi?detail=index&menu=lofi&style=icons&carta=loops when your on site choose any clip by left clicking twice and the picture will enlarge right click on this and a drop down window will give you options choose "save target as" and put it into a file on your computer where you will remember it, do this with another four clips and it will take you about ten minutes and of course you can go back and get as many clips as you want later.

now open up your video software i'm using ulead but other software will be on the same lines, in the top right hand corner the drop down box should say video, to the right of this there is a folder icon, left click this and import those five clips you got earlier by hitting the select option, at the bottom of the screen there is a blue oblong box and that is where we will put the clips, as it says "drag and drop video clip here" select your first clip and drag and drop it into the blue oblong box this is called your "timeline" on the left of this box left click the centre button its like a backward E and this gives you a better aspect for what we are about to do, for ease we will call each clip 1,2,3 etc and put them into the time line in this order 111111122222223333333444444455555551 or you will not get a seamless video clip looped.

we have now got to make a smooth transition from one clip to the next, go to the top of the page and select effect by left clicking, now go to the window on the right where it says video left click drop down window and choose the fx option there you will see on the second line down the box for "crossfade" you will need to drag and drop this to the time line like this in between each set of clips 1111111 c/f 2222222 c/f 3333333 c/f 4444444 c/f 5555555 c/f 1 while doing this you can extend the crossfade time by stretching it to three seconds, so far so good.

now were going to make our video, at the top right of the page left click "share" now go to the left side of the screen where you will see a list of options left click "create video file" and then choose mpeg1, a drop down box will appear give your video a name and save it to a location of your choice now press save and your video will be now rendered and saved to your location, congratulations you've just made your first seamless video loop.

now all you need to do is put it into vdjs clipbank and choose the option for loop and there you go...

so go be creative by choosing different clips and lengths of clips to do and try different transitions and if you need any help or want more clips posted give me a shout...hope you enjoy

other software i use for making video ads for venues are xara3d and ulead3 combined with ulead studio and if you want any help again give me a shout or pm me and i'll try and talk you through...

crikey have i just made my first blog...any useful comments or not, on how i explained the above appreciated...

Tayla

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:54 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I'm feeling stupid because the first time i saw the video you posted on youtube, i didn't see the smooth transition between clips, and each time i thought you used clips that follow each other.

but now i see exactly how you did it, and thanks for the explanation, others could need it.

I have downloaded something like 3GB of sheepserver animations, and i'm trying to find a way to all put them together, because i have quite alot of files that follow each other. The only problem is... how to automatically find what file goes after what other file, eventhough i could do it manually.

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 11:32 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
once again thanks for the reply jerem and the comments, maybes it may have been better if the original clip that i posted had been of a shorter length because i think a lot of people may have missed the point what i was trying to show them and just gave it a cursory glance and did'nt watch the complete clip and just thought there was only one clip/instance playing, never mind if one or two now read your comments it may well help someone, thanks again for your replies...

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 7:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)