快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: i have v dj on my pc but......

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djlilalHome userMember since 2007
I bought the home of virtual Dj on my pc running on xp but i just bought a macbook pro and i was wondering if i can upgrade and install on my mac, how do i do this? also is there a BRAKE button so that the song sounds like a record stopping like on a 1200? Thanks =)

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes u can upgrade to pro version with a discount.. (price depends on which "home version" u have)

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Once u upgrade, u can have one for ur pc n one at ur macbook ( 2 licences at all time by the same user) N pls do register ur serial at ur profile:)

Yes, there is a brake plugin.. where u can customized the length too:)

Hope to see as a pro user soon:)

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:53 pm
Thank you very much!!! i think i have the serial # some where but the vdj i have has the option at the top left corner for Pro or Video, If that helps. another thing is will the new Version 5 work flawless on my Mac? and last but not least how and what is the easy way to plug into a rane mixer? all i need is channel a out and channel b out. I have a plug that comes out from my headphone jack to 4 rca plugs that i got at radio shack. what is the right setting on the software to spilt? Thank you

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:02 pm
The correct settings are:

"Output: External Mixer"

"Sound Card(s): Mono Separated"

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:05 pm
thanks again...you guys are so much nicer to deal with then DSS DJ AND FURTURE DECKS. do u have a email maybe we can talk from one dj to another, Do you have a mac? My email is -------@---.---

--Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry email not allowed by Non-Licensed Users
--Moderated by cstoll

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:08 pm
djlilal for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry , no email from unlicenced users

if you need support ask here or make a support ticket

hope to see you as a pro user soon :)

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:19 pm
djlilal wrote :
another thing is will the new Version 5 work flawless on my Mac?

There has not been a release for the 5.0 version for Mac yet.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)