快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: (help) using headphones,and speakers to dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

well i have the djconsole for mp3s it does not have a sound card so u need to buy one extra to use the headphones whit the speakers to make the sound float in to eachother but

now that i have virtual dj pro i saw there are several options to do this,i have bought a soundcard 5.1 because i could not find any 4.1 cards and vt clearly shows its possible whit a 5.1 so now i have 2 sound cards wich is another option in vt dj to use it whit heaphones and speakers so u can only hear the sound in the headphones when u push that button and can hear them both if u dont push the buttons.

so how can i configure it now ? i cant seem to get it right what do setup ?

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 1:54 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Pls register ur VDJ Pro.. at ur profile n get the latest version..

try this.
Input: None
Output: headphones
cards: 4.1 card

Card: Ur card

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 1:59 pm
i dont understand,ok i did this and now when i press the button at the left i hear sound <<<< and when i press the other button >>> also i can still hear the other song play a litle

where do i insert my heaphones and where do i insert my speakers ?

also i dont register my vt dj pro because when it updates it always increases in features i dont want at all it also gets takes more memory and then i cant use it anymore like on my other computer.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:05 pm
Registering your proof of purchase does not increase you features. If you do have the latest version, you already have the all the latest package features. However, it will allow you to increase your feature capability only if you choose to download from the plug-in section of VDJ website.

The real benifit of registering is increase forum support that non licenced person may or may receive. Remember, 99% of the DJ's here are here willing to help those in need but most will most likely support those that support the product in return.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)