快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Scanned Files?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was reading the guide, but I am confused to the "isscanned=0" filter. Why does it mean for a file to be scanned? BPM? That is what I thought at first, but then the filter folder displayed songs with and without bpms. How do I scan files?

Thanks. Version 5 seems to be a great leap towards DJ who love organization, like me!

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 9:22 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With previous versions everyone always wanted to be able to see their newly added files so they could analyzed them. So what we all would do is start drilling down through our folders in VDJ and find the new files - highlight them and do the analyze. Some would just do a 'Recurse' on there entire collection and then sort by BPM scroll to the bottom of the list and there would be the new files. So that was the old way...

Now in V5 you still need to at least 'Add to Search DB' the files. But once they are added to the search database you can use a Filter folder to find all the NEW files that need analyzed. Using the filter of -- isscanned=0 -- will find all the files in the database where the scanned flag is still 0 . The result is all the files that need analyzed.

So each time you add new files and then add them to the search database, you then click on your filter folder and wha lah -- new files needing analyzed.

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 10:25 pm
By reading the guide I thought that new files were added automatically to the Search DB if the option was set to do so.

I set a filter folder to "isscanned=0" but I still get tracks which have the BPM already show up. That is why I was confused as to what iscanned really meant.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:15 pm
Those BPMs may be from ID3Tags - Don't know what skin you are using - what does the tracks icon look like? Does it look like the normal analyzed or un-analyzed ?

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 8:23 pm
Default Internal Mixer skin. All the tracks have records with a yellow question mark. I guess those BPMs do come from the ID3 tag. That must be why the BPMs show up.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:58 am
Do you know what the asterisk next to the BPM means?

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:02 pm
It means there is a well formed rhythm/beat in the music which makes it easy to use the beatmatching / sync features of Virtual DJ.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:15 pm
Cool, thanks.

发表时间 Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)