快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BPM Alignment for Cue Pro 4.1

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone know how to repair BPM's on tracks that are wrong, I noticed that alot of Hip Hop, R&B tracks are off alot.
I'm wondering how to either adjust it so they calculate right.
I did notice the Manual Beat Tap, ....how would you remove the old BPM and add new repaired BPM.

Also, whats a Mapper?? lol
I have more questions, specially on settings if anyone has time.

I'm old school vinyl, but willing to learn.

Thanks to all for your help.

Rich
www.NuMusicHitz.com

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 3:44 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just right click on the track, choose the Edit BPM option and manual enter the value.

If on a deck - like you have found - select the BPM button and you get the BPM dialog. You can manually tap out the BPM as you mentioned OR just manually type in a value and click the OK button.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:04 am
Keep in mind that vdj tracks music that has a steady beat very well. R&B and Hip hop tend to have an irregular beat that the system some times have a hard time reading. I am a R&b and Hip hop dance dj and the thing that worked best for me is to have my config and analize any music ( not techno ) and when I analize new music I right click for the same listing ( any music ).

Songs that have a strange intro will tend to end up in the 152 bpm range. You can either redue the analization but most of the time end up with the same results. Or you can right click on song and divide by 2 which will put you in the same ball park as a standard HIP HOP song.

The best thing to due is play the song and edit BPM with the manual tap for about 8 - 16 count. I usually try to count until I get the big square on the one (1) beat. The rest of them will be out of sync but thats my method that I'm used to. Doing it this way, you might be off by 1% but hey, you said that you were used to turntables. You can match a 1% difference

Hope this helps

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)