快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Playlist Remove

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all, so i downloaded the trial of vdj5, let me tell u, its a hundred times of improvement with the filters and recordcase with the id3tags which is essential for me. I am in the midst of purchasing and downloading the full version asap. Question though, on the playlist, how can i select option to remove the song from playlist after being played while im in automix mode. Alot of my djing involves automixing and alot of talking due to fact that i am a stripclub dj constantly on the mic. Please if anyone knows the trick to this let me know LOL, if not guess i'll have to wait for a 5.1 upgrade with a "tick box" to select whether the playlist removes file after played or just marks it....thx all

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:08 pm

At the PLUSS sign under the Automix button, choose "remove played" :)

Hope to see you as a full member soon ;)

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:14 pm
yes i seen that option. i mean for autoplay, as it plays it removes what was last played. not for a manual clear.....

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:20 pm

Good question.. It auto removed in previous version.

Maybe there should be an option for that, or registry value (might already be).

Will add it to list of improvements for 5.1 :)

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:24 pm
thx dj in norway, just to say, by reading these forums and watching responses by the team, and all the help and stuff that is offered, i want to say that is one of the biggest reasons why i decided to finally purchase vdj, ive been using BPM studio for years and yes i will admit always had my lil downloaded version of VDJ on my computer, but honestly i never used it for gigs, just to "BS" on from time to time..but with the great improvement to the new version minus a few features, and the awesome tech support (forum support) online it made me say what the hell, i may as well buy it and give it a go...(another thing_bpm studio hasn't released a big update in a few years which is kinda upsetting since i think its such a stable prog)

THX ALL!!

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:35 pm

you're most welcome here DJ Babylon ;)

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:38 pm

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:40 pm

hehe

Well you are valuable ;) After all, VDJ develops by the feedback from users....
you are the guys the software is made for.. and developed for

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:43 pm
Think I'm starting to get on cstol's nerves, I wrote that post linked above, ten hours after release, and look how many people have started new threads asking for the same.

Think there should be a new category of users :-

"psychic experienced professional user"

hehehe

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:52 pm
@tophouse

I probably would have wrote that a little faster LOL then 10 hours, i just downloaded the demo about an hour and half ago...i have more things to add, but i will hold my breath for awhile since i know others will have some issues that i have, like umm im still waiting to see groupings of virtual folders.. so i can tuck folders within folders..... ya know, but like i said i will shushhhh... LOL thx again DJnNorway

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)