快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Some tracks the BPM count is wrong.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I noticed that the BPM counter is counting the beats to high, do we need to divide the count by 2? If the count is to high?

Rich

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:03 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes that is the most common practice. Sometimes the algorithm picks up the in-between sound of the real beat and therefore you get double value. Also, depending on which you use algorithm you use you can get a more accurate value. I have used the techno/house option on r&b, pop and hip-hop tracks and gotten a more accurate result than the Other music algorithm. So if it doesn't look or sound right either take half (/2), sometimes double it (x2), or try the other algorithm.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:25 am
Thanks for your help, this is all new to me, I been spinning vinyl for close to 16 years, and bought the DNC2 which came with Cue Le, and was told that the LE wasn't as good ... not sure what that means because it worked fine, so I bought the Cue Pro and i'm having problems with it on the DMC2 .... when i hook ot to my Sony Vaio Laptop, I keep getting the signal (PC Link Not Found) ?? That flashes on the DMC2 .. any Ideas what that means? I even bought a new USB line.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:38 am
In the CUE Pro - go into Config -> Remote Control tab and when you click on the DMC2 check box are you getting the green link light?

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:52 am
No, nothing

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:37 am
OK, so if you check the box do you at least get a Red link dot next to the Enable check box?

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:38 am
yes red dot, what does that mean

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:40 am
cstoll, bare with me I need to reboot this computer.

Rich

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:44 am
ok back

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:53 am
No problem - means CUE is not seeing the device.
OK, rebooted with everything hooked up right? DMC2 plugged into a port and powered on? You are using the power supply connected correct? NO PC LINK on the DMC2. Open CUE - go to Config -> Remote Control and check the DMC-2 Enable box.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:02 am
I'll try that ... thanks alot

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:07 am
That worked. One more question ..........i spin Hip Hop, Urban, R&B, Dance .... and I noticed that the BPMs in alot of the tracks are off big time, meaning to high. Is there a way to fix that? and will I need to go into the track and edit the BPM's that are wrong or if I load the track again will it fix the BPM's?

Rich
www.NuMusicHitz.com

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:12 am
Think I gave you that answer at the top. But yes even after my suggestions above, you may and usually do with hip-hop and the urban have to go in and manually enter the BMP value. R&B like Pop it's hit and miss. But the Dance (EuroHouse, Trance, etc) use the techo/house option when analyzing those.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:21 am
Thanks for all your help ... you been helpful

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)