快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: iCDX Support

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi! Just got my 2 new iCDX and I'm using it with CUE. Can I get the same support in here as what the Numark did?
Thanksss...

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 10:54 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just ask any question you like and we'll try to answer to the best of our knowledge :)

By the way, if you are new to this forum using the search before posting new topics can be a great way to learn more about both the software and the players as the questions you might have usually has been asked before.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 11:23 am
Thanks Guys...

My question is, why is it if I use my external hard drive (Packard Bell 500G) to seach my music files in there, both iCDX and CUE freezes!!! The music continously playing but the buttons of both iCDX and CUE doesn't function at all.

Plus everytime a use the fx or the parameter knob on iCDX the video screen will come out...

Please see my system:
Sony VAIO
1024 GHz Ram
80 GB HDD w/ 25% left
1.73Ghz
XP Pro

Seems Numark is so slow in giving support, sorry NU...but very versatile product though...
Wish i could register my iCDX here...ha ha ha

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 3:08 pm
Do you have the hard drive plugged into your ICDX or into your computer?

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:59 pm
My Hard Drive is being plugged in to my computer.

HDD Specs:
500G
7200RPM
Packard Bell
External power supply
NTFS w/ 5 partitions

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:24 pm
Have you tried without your ICDX plugged in, just to prove the problem is definitely localised around the ICDX.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:56 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are the two devices plugged into two dedicated USBs to the computer or are they going through a USB hub?

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 8:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Also, how many resources are Windows running? I always turn off my wireless card, and also turn off your anti-virus. See if that helps......I use two iCDXs and a DXM01usb mixer with an EXT hard drive and it runs great.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 11:55 pm
My laptop has 3 USB ports.
E.G: 1st = iCDX1, 2nd = iCDX2, 3rd = Externat-HDD

I've tried running it with CUE alone w/ the External-HDD and no problems at all!!!

I have all the wireless, anti-virus/anti-spyware, standbye,hibernate,screen saver OFF and nothing is running on the back round except the CUE.
More or less I have 5%-15 CPU usage when running CUE except when analysing.

It only happen when using with iCDX.
Plus i never use video...strickly audio.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:00 am
Any kind person out there to help me sort this things out?
PLEASE....

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 11:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)