快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: DMC-2 mapper v1.1 released

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DMC-2 mapper v1.1 has now been released. You can download it from:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=3443

New features and changes:

• The mapper can now be enabled/disabled via a button in the VirtualDJ/ Numark Cue user interface under Effects -> External Devices -> dmc2

• Folder and file names are now shown on the LCD displays when browsing if you are using VirtualDJ/Numark Cue 5.0 or above.

• Loading files to the playlist now works correctly (Hold WHEELMODE and press the parameter knob while browsing files.)

• The sidelist can now be browsed in VirtualDJ/Numark Cue 5.0 or above. Songs can also be added to it and loaded from it.

• When the song is paused, pressing PAUSE will now cycle through each of your cue points and the song start.

• Effects, samples and video effects #1-#8 can now be triggered directly from any mode by holding down TIME DISPLAY/PITCH ADJUST/AUTOMIX respectively and pressing the loop buttons.

• Timecode is now toggled on/off using PITCH ADJUST + FLDR. Timecode bypass can also be toggled off using PITCH ADJUST + FILE.

• User parameter 'Loop Btn Modes' added to allow optional direct triggering hot cues, effects, video effects and samples #1-#8 when in the appropriate mode by simply pressing the loop buttons.

• New user parameters added to allow any of the various modes to be skipped when pressing FX/SAMPLER to cycle through the modes.

• Scrolling for normal display text (Song Info) can now be optionally disabled by setting the scroll speed to a negative value in user parameters. Other text scrolls at equivalent positive speed.

• HOT1 & HOT2 can now be optionally set to cue points 2 & 3 instead of 1 & 2 via user parameters.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:42 am
Fast work. Many thanks Jonathan.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 10:37 am
Thanks alot for that.

The feature to activate the effects and samples from the loop buttons is great.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
Quick question regarding "automix". Not necessarily for Jonathan but for anyone who's played with their DMC2 on '5'. Won't be using mine till weekend, can someone tell me:-

The "Automix" button. Lets say you have VDJ in automix mode, with another track loaded to the second deck. When you double click "automix" on the DMC2, does it move over to that second deck, OR, does it automix into the next track in the automix playlist?

Is it possible to do either? Looking through the txt file doesn't make it very clear.

In other words, whilst VDJ is in automix mode, can I, at the press of a button, mix into whatevers loaded on the unused deck? AND/OR Can I press a button that will simply mix into the next track on the automix playlist?

Does that make sense? Hard to explain.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:07 pm
Thanks for the new updated mapper

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:54 pm
It will act like 'mix now' in VDJ 4.x - It will start the other deck playing and crossfade to it (Using the automatic video/audio crossfading built into the DMC-2 mapper.)

You can't currently force mixing the next song in the playlist via the DMC-2 - I don't think there's even a shortcut for this.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:51 pm
jpboggis wrote :
It will act like 'mix now' in VDJ 4.x - It will start the other deck playing and crossfade to it (Using the automatic video/audio crossfading built into the DMC-2 mapper.)

Superb! That's what I wanted it to do.

Quote :

You can't currently force mixing the next song in the playlist via the DMC-2 - I don't think there's even a shortcut for this.

That would have been a nice 'extra bonus' but I'm happy how it is as above.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:04 pm
Quick question Jonathan, how easy is it to make the automix button a single click as opposed to a double click?

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 1:03 pm
Have a look at user parameter #5: Double Click

Sets whether [AUTOMIX] and [PITCH ADJUST] must be double-clicked to perform their functions. If off, the buttons can be simply pressed and released instead, but this may lead to accidental triggering when using these buttons in combination with others.

([PITCH ADJUST] only applies when the toggle between pitch and volume is enabled.)

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
I wanna thank you for this great new dmc2 mapper !!!

Great, superb, lovely !!!

Thanks and keep up the good work.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)