快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Expand plug-insection with vidoe sample tab

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi,

Now we have the possibility from V5 to use a video clip bank, would it not be nice to have a tab in the "Downloads - plugins" section on the website where we can upload and download video samples.
Exactly the same as we have for sound samples.

thx

Johan

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:14 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i proposed the idea to the team

will see what they think , however only free ambient clips could be shared for copyright reasons

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:36 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
johans

take a look at norways free video pluggins now on page three i've put vid on there but the quality is poor coming down through youtube keep looking out for updates on that link...

Tayla

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:38 pm
sky

you must have missed the pm i sent you yesterday concerning this as well as the offer i made on making these extended and mixed videos available to everyone also sent ticket in offering same thing earlier...

Tayla

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are they ambient clips?

you could use a file host in the mean time while the team debates

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:47 pm
hi sky

there the ones from the link norway gave... you can get an idea from the post i've already put one in there but the quality coming down from youtube looks terrible origanals are made in mpg2 formatt and the cpu only runs at 50/60% when there used put peak at 80% when first started

hope that helps

Tayla

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:57 pm
sky

if mpg2 cpu is to high can change them down to mpg1 but doing that you lose quality and cpu is down to 30/40%...

filehost is that the same as youtube? already tried that and quality looks awful any other way you could direct me..thanks

Tayla

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:17 pm
I agree on the D/L section...Even they are only ambients (legal), still a great place for noobies to start ;)

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)