快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I'm New, Need info

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,
I am new to this forum. Not sure how to navigate this forum yet. i am not a VDJ user, yet. I do use another pc based app at present but was interested in what VDJ has to offer. I can't tell if there are different versions or not. i am a professional Dj. I do Dj and Karaoke at present. I am looking into going with video as well. i think if i read right VDJ does all? what version if there is such a thing do i need to read up on? what other hardware would i need? i have a gigaport sound card and a fast track pro sound card and Dac2. will any of this work with VDJ? need any help and info i can get to help me decide if VDJ is the way i should go. i look forward to the responses. Thanks, Monte

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:44 am
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I will tell you this, I use another program also. PCDJ FX is what I had used. I have since started with Virtual and I will tell you in my opinion if you are mixing and want to do video this is the program for you. I still use FX for the Karaoke since there is no name based waitlist for Karaoke (Presently). I did and still like FX but I am pretty much using Vitual for most gigs now.

All of you current equipment (Gigaport, Fast Track Pro, and Dac 2) will work with Virtual

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:08 am
thats good to know. yes i am a pcdj user as well. i use fx and kj. well i don 't really use kj. never got it all going yet, my fault. i have had good luck with fx. i wanted to see what else was available for doing video. so no waitlist in karaoke? is there waitlist fo dj. like in fx? thanks for the info

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:16 am
do you do video? what else equipment wise do i need for that?

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:17 am
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
For the first question. There is a waitlist that is similar to FX. Right now I don't think it is quite as easy to use but Version 5 of Virtual has made a huge improvement over previous versions. There is a sidelist in Virtual that is a great part of the program, I use it for songs that are requested but I am not sure when or if I will play them, kinda the same way I used the default waitlist in FX.

As far a video, I do show videos. I think the main thing you will need is a computer that is capable of running videos without problems. That is all that you need to jump into videos, no extra hardware.

I think if you have a fairly new computer (1 year or less), a processor other then Celeron, 2 gb ram and a dedicated video card of atleast 128ram you should be fine on video.

Hope it helps,

Chris

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 5:28 am
yea that helps, i'll try to find the specs of version 5 and see what i can find out. i saw the specs on the computer needed. mine is fairly new but am thinking of getting a new one anyhow. so you use the program to control the video and switching? do you come out of the computer to your projector?

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:36 pm
whats the difference between virtual dj and virtual dj pro?

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is virtual dj home edtion for home users

and pro full featured for professionals

comparison

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:45 pm
ok, then i would want the VDJ pro.. thanks

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:20 pm
Make sure your video card has dual output, and at least 128mb dedicated memory. And yes, one output goes to the projector.

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)