快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: is version 5 more picky?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a few .vob ambient videos ripped from promo only discs using the ripDVD program.

the files play perfectly with my normal media players but yield either a crash or error when loading into virtualdj.

were some video codecs changed? is there some codec transferring i must do after upgrading?

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:56 pm

Did you rip to normal stereo wave or mp3 for audio?

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 12:47 am
ummm, i really don't know.

there isnt such an option in the rip dvd program that comes default with virtual dj...

so i guess i ripped with whatever that uses

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:16 am
kentePRO InfinityMember since 2007
None of my Promo Only Ambient videos have 'ever' worked in Version 4.3. I asked why at one point but never got an answer. I assume they don't work because they don't contain any audio... just video. I also would like to get these working since I have about 100 of them. I used DVD Smartripper to separate them at the chapter markers and leave them as vobs. Any answer to this problem for VDJ 4.3 and 5 would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, no audio present would be a good reason for not working in the NORMAL players. However, with the ClipBank in V5 you should be able to use them there - doesn't require audio to play ambient type files.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 5:49 am
a number of my vobs have apparently been ripped with corrupt data in little parts. i'm re-ripping most right now although only a few seem to work even after re-rip

whats funny is that other players just bypass and keep playing these same "corrupt" file... no glitch to the eye, but virtual dj picks up on this and refuses to play/crashes.

er at least that's what i think! haha

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:26 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have Clipbank issues, too. As soon as I try to load a slot, VDJ crashes. I've tried mpg and avi, thus far. Same problem. Windows media player plays the mpg file just fine. Also, clicking on "recover" when VDJ crashes does NOT restart VDJ. Any help will be appreciated

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:33 am
i dont know if this will help but what video card do you have is it ati by any chance
i have similar problems with my machine with ati radeon x1300 but no problem with
nvidea card machine

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:34 pm
having these problems on my dell laptop dual core 2.2ghz, 2 gig ram and the video card is indeed an ATI.... the mobility radeon x1400

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 8:21 am
I am runnin ATi with no issues, I in fact have 7 clipbanks activated. If you are crashing I would suggest a re-install of VDJ. I had this happen on another machine and a re-install did the trick:)

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 8:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)