快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: What I Want For 5.1 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well, it had to be started by someone, so it might as well be me :o)

Firstly, I'd like the one deck automix to be an option, not a necessity, it doesn't allow you to tweak the next track for cues etc, I'd like to be able to select from a menu either single deck or twin deck automix.

I'd like to see an option to automatically remove played tracks from the playlist as opposed to having to keep clicking a menu option for it.

I'd like to see the titler be on a timer, ie it slides out, then after a preset time, it slides back out of sight.

I'll probably think of more but that's all for now.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
easy enough for you to say i can't get v5 to download, its doing my head in...lol

tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:40 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
10 hours after the release lol

Are we allowed to sleep a little bit before you start listing new ideas for v5.1 ?

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:44 pm
SLEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you? A Man or a mouse? Now get back to work!

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol..Thats funny..

Give the man a break will ya..hehe

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:48 pm
hey cel

any chance of me getting v5 its just not happening for us on the download section...

sorry tophouse mate, just trying to get my goodies for the last seven hours...

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:49 pm
the old automix was working well, it should at least an option!
and

i'm looking for following feature....
shortcut goto browser in previous version it jumped
to the start of the line now it goes to the last letter, it needs more time now than before is not really a good idea

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:50 pm
tophouse

just sent pm...

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:57 pm
ditto

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:13 pm
tremendous work cel ...... i put you in fer a raise ....... take the rest of the day off .... tell 'em chuck said it was O TAY

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:20 pm
awright where's the video clip thingy Norway mentioned and posted the link ??

is the save database keyboard shortcut gone ??

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:24 pm
infoHome userMember since 2021
TopHouse wrote :
Well, it had to be started by someone, so it might as well be me :o)

Firstly, I'd like the one deck automix to be an option, not a necessity, it doesn't allow you to tweak the next track for cues etc, I'd like to be able to select from a menu either single deck or twin deck automix.

Another option here is rather than have the option for 2 deck automation or 1 deck automation - have a button to be able to see the next track to do the tweaks if you need to... That way you get the best of both worlds.... one deck automation (keeping the 2nd deck free for anything else as V5 does now) BUT if you need to see or change anything with the next track you can hit a button to toggle between the track playing and the next track loaded and ready to mix into. This would still leave one of the decks free then but allow you to change the cue points or anything with the next track playing on the deck being used for the playlist..

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:28 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Personally I believe that the new Automix is far more sophisticated than the one previously offered, but I see the point about the two deck being better for some or under certain circumstances, if it's not read here I'll post it as a request for the next update.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:23 pm
The database is saved on the fly there is no need for the save_database shortcut.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:25 pm
Thanks baggy, I knew it wasn't true what they say about you. ;o) Being a saggy old cloth cat & all, & strangeness with the mice off the organ.

I can actually see a good side to the single deck mixing, which is why I'd like to be able to switch around. That being karaoke, you know how it it, you're ready for a singer, they're in the toilet or whatever, this way you can load the karaoke song onto that second deck and start it at your leisure. BUT, it would also be nice to have a "mix into deck 2" button, if you know what I mean.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:41 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No I'm certainly human, a human with bad taste in nicknames on DJ forums it would seem...

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@chuck -- Video Effects -> ClipBank

@TopHouse -- Why are you using AutoMix for Karaoke? And, if you need tweak songs for AutoMix, shouldn't that be done before you ever decide to use them in an AutoMix mode? As Bagpuss said I think the AutoMix is much better and glad you agree, but just don't understand how you use it that it needs to be 2 decks.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 2:31 am
Hi A built in MP3 ripper would be nice.....

MikeD

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ MikeD wrote :
Hi A built in MP3 ripper would be nice.....MikeD

There are enough of those out there. Why and How would this make VDJ better?

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:45 am
cstoll wrote :
@chuck -- Video Effects -> ClipBank

@TopHouse -- Why are you using AutoMix for Karaoke?

Nooooooo What I said was, "this way you can load the karaoke song onto that second deck and start it at your leisure"

So, you have a karaoke night, you're busy with people, sorting slips etc etc, so, you have automix engaged for the 'filler tracks'. Then as each persons turn comes up, you can load the karaoke file onto that spare deck, call out the name, the person comes up and you mix into it. OR, you shout the persons name, they don't appear, they've gone to the toilet! No probs as the automix will continue and it doesn't cause a hiccup.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:50 am
48%