快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Question about deleting a sound effect- thank you.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

There are some pre-loaded sound effects that come with VDJ...

Backspin, Beatgrid, Brake, Flanger,
Flippindouble, etc.

Is there a way to delete 1 or more of these that I know I will not use so that they do not appear on the pull down list in VDJ?

I also want to ensure that I don't mess anything up if I should delete these out.

thanks for the assistance.

B

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
just remove those .dll

from the plugin folders its safe to do so

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:14 pm
What you need to do is go to the directory where the effect file is located. For example, C:/Program Files/VirtualDJ/Plugins/SoundEffect (think of the slashes as backslashes, the forums do not allow the real backslash), and delete the .dll file and, if it exists, the .ini file.

For instance, if I wanted to get rid of vocals+, I would delete the file vocals+.dll from the directory. The next time you start Virtual DJ, it will not be in the effects pane.

A word of advice...Back the folder up by making a copy of it somewhere else on your hard drive or removable media before you make changes in case something goes wrong. Then you can start over by replacing it with the backup ;)

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:19 pm
Ahhh, sky, ya beat me :)

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:20 pm
Does this procedure work the same to get rid of video effect like camera or strobe- just delete the .dll file?

Thanks guys- I always keep backing up the VDJ folder.

Appreciate it.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:32 pm
Sorry- ran out of time to edit above.

Does it also work for video transition deletion too? just get rid of alpha.dll for example if I want use that transition.

tx.

B

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:48 pm
Hoffman wrote :
Does it also work for video transition deletion too? just get rid of alpha.dll for example if I want use that transition.

I'm quite sure it is the same for all effects, but I haven't tested it. Let me know how it goes, k?

~Doc

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:51 pm
same for all effects :)

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:55 pm
Thanks Sky-

By the way...my friend looked for ya in Atlantic CIty and didn't find ya- he said " I looked for that young wiz kid who knows all about VDJ"

:-)

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 8:14 pm
maybe i come next year lol , stuck in the uk at the moment:(

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 8:31 pm
Works for all, I got rid of quite a few transitions that when usin the random transition effect looked like crap.

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)