快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Some New Stuff!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Here Are A Couple Suggestions That Would Be Awesome To Have Included In VDJ...

Editable Groups In The Explorer View...

Ex.... I work as a stripclub dj....and ive used bpm studio for 7 years almost......and the catalog is fully drag and drop, and i am constantly making groups (for dancers) of music that they listen too, to pull out for quick access when i need to change the rotation of girls. now in bpm it works, in the main database u drag the song over to the folder u created for the girl and it adds it to her list. now it doesn't make duplicates and its not a playlist with an order, its just a list of songs...dont see that being a complicated feature to ad.

Also...
Maybe adding the abilitity to drag and drop from the database in vdj to explorer, ie.... maybe copying a bunch of tracks to a folder for making duplicates of a mix cd...... basically, drag the file from database to my computer folder and it copies not moves it there...

thx, those are my thoughts..

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 7:52 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In VirtualDJ, when you open the tree list of folders, on the right you will see a Red folder. click on it to make a virtual folder. Give the name of the dance to the folder for example.

And then you can drag and drop files easily to that folder from the main file view in the browser.

I hope this helps!

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 10:20 am
yes it does jeremk...i didn't realize that folder was there, but if those folders could be grouped then that would be even better, if there is a shortcut for that too i did not know about it, that is great..

my example... Say i make folder... Natasha....Now I work in 3 clubs right now..and have worked in almost 9 in the last 7 years... i like to group the folders, Clubs - This Club - Natasha...ya know with like a tree that pops down...!!!

thx again for your help jeremk

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:12 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Maybe that feature (Virtual Sub folders) will exist in a future release.

Anyway, the dev-team have always taken ideas from users wishes for new features.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 12:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)