快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules DJ Console "Mac compatible" on Windows XP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

psymikeHome userMember since 2007
I bought a "Mac Compatible" Hercules DJ Console.

I have Virtual DJ 4.3 installed. I can't get it to be recognised at all. I have installed the 2007 drivers, yet VDJ doesnt recognise it, red light not green. ALso tried the 2006 drivers...

Also if i goto the DJConsoleMixer.exe in "C:\Program Files\Hercules\Audio\DJ Console Series\DJC" - the little program with an alien face... and run it, it doesn't detect my Console is plugged in.

I have tried various USB ports, also it detected when the console is plugged in at the end of the installation, when it says "plug in or unplug then plug back in to continue"

Nothing in Device Manager has exclamation marks.

Surely a mac compatible DJ Console simply means Traktor software included, the hardware is the same surely?

This should work right? Any ideas why it isn't? I have been pulling my hair out all day and would love it if someone could help me out.

I dont need the console version of VDJ for it to work with it right? 4.3 should support it?

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 6:32 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls enter ur serial in ur modify profile if u wanna help as there is no current demo for mac version...n pls post all mac thingy at mac forum ..thanks

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 6:39 pm
I am using a Windows XP computer not a mac.

i am simply asking if a "mac compatible" Hercules should work under XP

Any ideas????

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 6:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the mac mk1 console will not work with a pc

using a mac mk2 console with windows hasnt been tested here its advisable to contact hercules

however a mk2 windows version will happily work on both mac and xp with the correct drivers installed

aslo there is no 4.3 demo please uninstall it as unoffical versions will cause problems

and grab the latest clean demo here

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Regards

Simon

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:00 pm
Thanks for the reply.

Please can you tell me exactly how to identify whether it is an mk1 or mk2? I presume (obviously) the mk2 says MK2 under the DJ Console logo?

I thought that the MK2 referred to any console with the sound built in, as this was the latest version of the device. Mine Has built in sound 5.1 but does not say mk2 so presumably this is the mk1?? (but how come it has sound?) and wont work with a pc.

I'm still confused, thanks for clearing it up though

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:21 pm
where did you buy it from?

it will say so on the console software

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:42 pm
Off of Ebay

Nothing specific on the box... just mac compatible DJ Console.

No worries i've just bought another one now anyway.

Thanks for the replies though.

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 7:47 pm
then that one sorry is only for macs

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:16 pm
But the hardware is the same, only the software is different so no reason it shouldnt work... but it doesnt :|

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:45 pm
they locked that console to mac purposefuly to make more money

they changed their attitude with the mk2
which works on both

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)