快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Downloading samples

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Whenever I download a sample file to my sample folder, I can't get it into a sample slot. I click on the little target button selct open choose the sample I want but it won't load in. The only 1 that will load is the siren sample that came with the program. I am running DJ mixstation 3 feat. virtual DJ home edition V. 2.03 I am also downloading home edition sample only. How do I get the downloadable samples to load.

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 4:31 am
davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
How do I download a sample and use it?

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 2:50 pm
One piece of advice I can give you is to pay close attention to the restrictions on the samples page. Some can only be downloaded and used by Pro Edition users. I made the same mistake b4 I got pro, and wondered why I couldn't download most of them, lol. The siren sample comes with Home Edition. That may be why it's the only one that you are able to load at the moment.

Are there any other samples in your virtualdj samples directory? There should be a few more in there, like "put your hands up, "this this this," etc. They also come with the Home Edition package.

Another consideration is the actual format of the sample. Are they VDJ samples, or something else? What is the file extension? I believe that VDJ only accepts .vdj and .mp3 file types.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 6:57 pm
ice86Home userMember since 2007
Im havin the same problem mate, iv checked and they are home edition samples in .vdj format. the only sample you get with mixstation 3 is the siren 1. if ANYBODY has any idea what i can do to remedy this. PLEASE!!! let me know

发表时间 Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 10:44 pm
Yeah I have the same proplem to and I just created another thread on this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 4:19 pm
Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you guys hangin'

I'm not sure about the restrictions on this version. It might just be that you cannot load any other samples, but that sure doesn't sound right. Have you checked the manual? If so, is there any information about the sampler there? Not trying to blow you off, just not familiar with your version is all ;)

One thing I might try if it were me...Make sure the samples are in the correct directory. In the versions that I've used, it's always been named "sampler." Maybe they'll load from there. Also, be sure that "write protected" is unchecked on the meny before trying to load a sample. Hope this helps :)

发表时间 Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 3:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)