快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: First party with VDJ.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Did my first party with VDj last Saturday using Home Edition
Did enjoy it.
I only have to improve on working fast with the interface. Yeah I am still clicking alot with the mouse and that don`t get me going faster. I am still getting use to the interface.
Besides thanks to all those who did give me lots on advice especially on picking the sound card and many other stuff. DJ-ALF, cstoll, dj-in-norway, and many others come to mind.
At times I wonder where IT will be without forums like these.
Keep the good work.

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 11:15 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well done. Glad you enjoyed it.

Did you use any hardware or just the software??

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:27 pm
does the home edition allow the use of the keyboard shortcuts ?? if so set up yer keyboard and ditch the mouse as much as possible ......

does the home edition ONLY come with the herc or can you get it stand alone ??

if you have the herc set it up and experiment

be ONE with your interface and go forth and mix .......

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 5:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it does allow shortcuts , home edition can be bought seprately

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 6:26 pm
Congrats on your first gig with VDJ.

I can't even think about doing a gig now and not using VDJ. Its that much a part of my routine now. Just the thought of inserting CDs or DVDs into a player for every song gives me me heebie-jeebies. :-)

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 9:48 pm
CanSpoilU wrote :
Congrats on your first gig with VDJ.

I can't even think about doing a gig now and not using VDJ. Its that much a part of my routine now. Just the thought of inserting CDs or DVDs into a player for every song gives me me heebie-jeebies. :-)

Last month I had a wedding to due. I got behind schedule and was rushing around. I had to buy a new light, go to the club pick up my system and head 40 miles away.

Well, I got to the location 15 minutes behind schedule. Was going to set up. I started pluging everything in and noticed that I had yanked my keyboard ps/s cord out of the connection so the connection was still in the computer with no keyboard. The bad part is I had my old system with me with no CDs. I left those at home.

I had a copy of my music cataloged (sp) in excel and searched each and every song manual with the mouse and sort function then go to VDJ and find the correct folder and sort. The song was almost done by the time I found them.

The kicker of the whole things was: I was doing a spanish wedding so I didn't have a lot of time to figure out which song would sound best next.

I got through it but I was so mentally exausted. AND- they didn't even require lights.

发表时间 Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 10:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good for u:)

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 6:09 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That is great news bansoboy, keep spinnin ;)

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 6:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)