快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Any updates about vdj 4.4 ? - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is there going to be an understandable manual of new features or maybe even a manual that covers the program as a whole. The current one is really kind of useless.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:34 am

dont worry, a good new manual is being made ;)

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:56 am
It's all too much, I can't contain myself!!!

I keep checking back every 10 minutes!

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 3:03 pm
Same here, I'm checking this site too often. I think I'll get in trouble at work. If they check my logs, I'm screwed.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 5:42 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Muhahuahuahuauhahuuhahuahuauhahua :D

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 5:47 pm
TexZK wrote :

That's a BETA testers laugh right there.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 6:28 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Not nice, not nice :)

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 7:24 pm
@ Norway, am I allowed to say this "put my hand to my mouth, cough and say bullshit", if I write lol next to it? Please, because I am laughing so hard right now. You know how I hate to use (lol).

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Mantahoe wrote :
TexZK wrote :

That's a BETA testers laugh right there.

No, that's a beta tester laugh for this:
Mantahoe wrote :
Same here, I'm checking this site too often. I think I'll get in trouble at work. If they check my logs, I'm screwed.

You'd better corrupt your administrator :D

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:07 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
@ Norway, am I allowed to say this "put my hand to my mouth, cough and say bullshit", if I write lol next to it? Please, because I am laughing so hard right now. You know how I hate to use (lol).

Come out of the closeth... say it out loud... Give me a L, give me an O, give me a L!

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:09 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj-in-norway wrote :
Come out of the closet... say it out loud... Give me a L, give me an O, give me a L!

Great now Rune is playing cheerleader...if he comes out in a skirt with poms poms I am quitting!!!!!

LOL!!!

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:21 pm
sjursjur wrote :
the album graphics is a great help if you are mixing really impulsive, back to back with another dj for instance. The brain more easily attaches feelings/emotions to colors and shapes than mere letters, and for many this will make it easier to pick THE right track at the right time. I think it's far from just bling, bling. One of the things that I miss when mixing with VDJ is the sleeves of the 12"s. Maybe not to obvious to everyone, but it makes sense to me.

"put my hand to my mouth, coughed and said, bullshit". LOL, LOL

Yo sjursjur, I can't stop laughing. The thing is, I believe you said this with a serious look on your face, which makes this even funnier, to me. I know everyone has a different sense of humor, so some may not find this funny. I don't know you, or where you are from, but if you were standing next to me and said this, I would be rolling on the floor. Also, you said it so eloquently. I am still laughing.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:35 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
sjursjur wrote :
the album graphics ......I think it's far from just bling, bling. One of the things that I miss when mixing with VDJ is the sleeves of the 12"s. Maybe not to obvious to everyone, but it makes sense to me.

Thats the feeling I get when I see them too.. Something that I can't explain, but it feels VERY right having them there, almost like a digital digging of 12"s

"put my hand to my mouth, coughed and said bullshit". LOL, LOL

You guys are killing me. Stop it, stop it.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:45 pm
You guys have made my day. No really, I can't stop laughing. I think I'll copy it, and leave it in the booth. This way when I'm having a bad day, I can look at this.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:51 pm

Sjursjur is from Norway, so am I...

Maybe we are different;) But glad it amused you.

I totally like the covers, and it does make give a "reminding" feeling to CD-covers..

you know, iTunes added it, Windows Media player added it... heck, covers are even in ID tags ;)

So I doubt its a norwegian phenomenon liking the covers... ;)

But glad u enjoy them differently .... each to his own ;) hehe

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 9:35 pm
AMAHM. Lol away mister... I meant it. I'm that spiritual. You shouldn't be so surprised that there are strange people on here. A lot of users mind u. A certain percentage of us have to be weirdos.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 9:41 pm
You don't have to remind me about the weird people. Those are the people I want to be around. I am glad you gentlemen took my post the way it was intended. Some times I am misunderstood, I don't know why. It is better to understand, then to be understood, at least that's what some wise person said.

As for the cover art, I still don't get it and I don't have to. As long as you guys like it, it's fine with me. I'm just a squirrel, trying to get a nut.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 10:17 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

Sjursjur is from Norway, so am I...

Your from Norway?

No-way.

See i thought you were a DJ who just happened to be "in" Norway.

You should call yourself DJ-from-norway. Would avoid all this confusion. Please try not to be so misleading in the future.

:)

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 10:28 pm
hehe

Well right now, I wish I was a Dj-FROM-Norway, but IN Spain...

Shitty summer weather ;)

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 10:45 pm
Been shitty here in the UK too, up until failry recently, but is good now!

In regards to the Album Art, maybe when you click one to load it, the vinyl could slide out the sleeve onto the deck... or even better, a graphical hand could pull it out, and place it on the deck.... also, we could take pictures of our own hand and load it into to VDJ to make it seem even more real :)

PS Not taking the piss, just being silly!

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 10:53 pm
70%