快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Right jogwheel on my Mk2 doesn't work

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

timlakeHome userMember since 2007
Hi.
I received my Hercules MK2 yesterday and hooked it up on my Vista laptop with the Vista drivers. It all worked fine and I had a play in VDJ and some other trial DJ software but the right jog wheel doesn't work. All the other controls are fine and the left wheel works but the right one doesn't. When I spin it, the track will move a tiny (and I mean tiny) amount but erratic directions (not necessarily the way I am actually spinning it).

Is this a driver issue or hardware fault and what can I do about it? Is it possible it is due to using Vista as I still have XP which I could reinstall on the laptop if you think that will resolve it.

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 9:18 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Contact Hercules Service Support, is not a problem of VDJ.

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 12:30 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Not a Vista issue either. Take or Send the MK2 back for replacement

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 12:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a reinstall of the driver,

then try to reset the console firmware

click here

should that then fail contact herc , or take it back

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 2:12 pm

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 5:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 10:05 am
It was six cases of the right jogwheel problem. But no, it's not a nightmare - it was late and my vocabulary was rather limited. It is a design fault issue however and not something which occurs from misuse. The wheel works ok slowly, but the faster it's moved, the less accurate it is. Anyway, I would imagine that being short of an electrical midi hardware guru, the only option is to get a replacement.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 4:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)