快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Mixer with built in external soundcard..........

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Are there any mixers that have soundcards built into them? The Numark DMX series wording leads you to believe they have a soundcard built in, but they don't come right out and say it, instead they say

"The DXM01-USB works seamlessly with all soundcard-compatible Windows and Mac audio recording and playback software. All audio file formats are supported, including MP3, Windows Media and AIFF files. No software drivers are needed with Windows XP or Mac OS X, and one USB cable is included.".....

Does this mean the soundcard IS built into the mixer or that if you have a soundcard in your computer this mixer will work with it? The term "soundcard-compatible" is kind of nebulous. If the soundcard is built in why don't the just say "soundcard is built into the mixer" or "mixer replaces your soundcard" or "mixer rendered computer soundcard uneccessarry", etc...........anybody know for sure?

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 8:47 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DXM01usb..there is a non usb version. So make sure...mine works really well.

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 10:28 pm
Hi!
Try Numark CM200 USB it works fine!

/Karrobarro

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 11:17 pm
i use the dxm01 usb in a club setting and its great both as a usb mixer or as a standard mixer. i primarily use it as a usb mixer (and as a soundcard).

sound quality is really good.
awesome for cueing tracks
EQ's can be used to completely kill the frequency.
Crossfader can be changed easily - i haven't changed it - works fine - curve can be modified easy as

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 2:06 am
That's what I needed to know. I think I'm going to give that cm 200 usb a try.

thanks guys, helpful and informative as usual!

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 3:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)