快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I can´t download the Timecode CD.....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djbizzyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When i try to download the time code cd from the download center, it take u to quick time. i then try to save as, but it ask to get a pro version. I press "buy now" but then the page won´t open. Is there another way to get it? Help please.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 4:26 pm
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hmm, strange, I just tried that and it downloaded just fine. Did you go up in the menu bar under Donwload where you get a scroll down menu and then under Other you get another scroll down menu and you select the timecode cd from there and then it asks you to save it.

Or try this http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/VDJTimeCode.mp3

Hope you get it.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 4:35 pm
it doesn´t ask me to save.instead takes me do this loud sound which i think is the timecode sound. I click on that Quick time bar and select "Pro-Save as Source" and then ask me to buy the pro version of Quick time. and then i´m stuck.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 5:13 pm
Any one???? I just got my 2 TCCD today and need to try them on, but without the TCCD its impossible.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 6:08 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
right clic on the file, and then select, Save the file.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 7:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djbizzy wrote :
Any one???? I just got my 2 TCCD today and need to try them on, but without the TCCD its impossible.

You just received 2 TimeCode CDs? Why are you downloading the Timecode?

If I misunderstand your statement the - right click on the link above and choose Save Link As...

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 7:25 pm
FINALLY!!! I have downloaded the Timecode, had to come to my friends computer to do so. I think something is wrong with my browser, which won't allow me to save the file. Now all i have to do is burn it. Thanks for the help though.
I just bought 2 cdj 1000mk3 today, so i get "bizzy" today.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 10:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)