快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New problem I noticed on v4.3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ CurtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm running VDJ v4.3 on a HP Intel Core Duo laptop with Windows XP, and an external USB hard drive. Just recently, within the last 3 or 4 weeks maybe, I've noticed when I play a virtual playlist, some songs get skipped and dropped off the list without being played. If I pull the song up manually and put it back on the playlist, it will get skipped again. If I pull the song up manually and play it directly, it works just fine. Has anyone else noticed this? If you don't use the playlist feature, you would never find this issue. Thanks for any help!

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 7:14 am
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
IF the location of the song has changed. Meaning the file path has changed, it will not play from a virtual folder but it will still show up in the virtual folder. You will still be able to load it manually. I think that may be the problem.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 7:25 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
some times the drive alocations can change meaning the link to the file is lost

if it was D:/ when they where made

and its now drive E:/ it wont work

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:13 pm
Yes this is apparant in 4.3 it has nothing to do with file table structures, indexing etc or the mp3 dbase. On fresh installs in the workshop ths happens and the files have litterally been scanned into the dbase.

4.3 Rushed, lots of bugs, could have been better.

Maybe the next version will sort the 'skip half a track bug', which seems to be a major feck up in the automix code.

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:42 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 7:09 am
no, im using the trial version, of whatever trial version is there to use. I'm not likely to pay for somthing if it drops half a track like the US drop bombs.

It doesn't happen on my main PC, only on laptop.

I've also noticed seasoned users have this problem who have pro licences.

I've ran diagnostic tools and this tool and that tool whilst this has happened to see if its a memory leak but nope, as I said before it only happens on the laptop, which obviously has slower Memory than PC but has a faster CPU but is stepped down using AMD Power Now. What I need is somthing to stop the CPU slowing down and to run at 100% whilst VDJ is on.

Anyway....theres many a thread on here about this.

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 11:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So it is system related and not software, thanks for verifying it.

The seasoned people are barely seasoned to the software - most have run cracks of the program and then failed to provide a clean OS to their licensed version.

BTW faceplant - the posts you have read are related to AutoMix issues. This post is about is about not being able to play files listed in a virtual folder.

As chansin mentioned - if you created the virtual folder then the location of some of the files changed or were even deleted the virtual folders reference is still at the original location. Best way to check is to select a file from the Virtual Folder, right click and chose File Info -- look at the path location it lists and if you see a statement about "Impossible to decode" then that means the file is not in the location as known by the Virtual folder.

Happy hunting.
cstoll

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 2:40 am
Problem. When Video effects are on the videos are backwards please help.

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 10:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)